PDA

View Full Version : New Domain!

SGT Rock
2005-02-23, 20:35
The new www.ionstove.com is up and running! Of course I am currently sold out of EVERYTHING! I'll get some product made in a couple of weeks. :elefant:

J.D.
2005-02-23, 22:33
The new www.ionstove.com is up and running! Of course I am currently sold out of EVERYTHING! I'll get some product made in a couple of weeks. :elefant:

Congrats on selling out!

That's great news!

Now....? What's next on the agenda...?

Crank that factory manager up a notch and start producing...<g>....!

J.D.

dixicritter
2005-02-24, 08:20
Of course I am currently sold out of EVERYTHING!

That's not totally true... ;) We still have the material for the windscreen kits. :D

Someone's gotta keep inventory straight...lol. Or was that keep SGT Rock straight??? :dancing2: :angel:

J.D.
2005-02-24, 08:52
That's not totally true... ;) We still have the material for the windscreen kits. :D

Someone's gotta keep inventory straight...lol. Or was that keep SGT Rock straight??? :dancing2: :angel:

...hehehe! The "windscreen material"...? Two people have asked me what it is and I really don't know. I assume aluminum; but, what is the copper-colored side...?

Thanks!

SGT Rock
2005-02-24, 09:32
It is a type of aluminum sheet used in art work that is colored copper on one side.

Lanthar
2005-02-24, 12:08
It is a type of aluminum sheet used in art work that is colored copper on one side.
probably anodize to color.