PDA

View Full Version : Python Skins

The HotDog
2005-04-15, 23:54
Hi, I am new and really thinking about getting a HH expedition and heard about the mysterious Python Skins. I was wondering about them, because I have looked on Jacks "R" Better Website. I am guessing that is the right website.
But the main reason for posting this is because I thinking abut the snake skins for the hammock, and was wondering about the price for the python skins.
Because the shipping for the snake skins and the expedition, add up.
so could I save a little cash and just buy the hammock and the python skins serpretly.

HH Expedition From a differnt website with shipping cost about $120.

Python Skins cost ???.??

Thanks.
The HotDog

Smee
2005-04-16, 19:31
Dog,

Jacks R Better is the right place to find Python Skins normally. However, we do NOT sell hammocks (yet). For the hammock you need to go to www.hennessyhammock.com.

Regarding the Python Skins - Tom Hennessy has recently received approval of a patent for his snake skins. As a result, we have had to stop selling the Python Skins. We hope this is just a temporary thing until we can work something out with Tom such that either he will provide a larger diameter skin for the community or allow us to resume selling the Python Skins.

Hope this helps.

The HotDog
2005-04-16, 20:21
Thank you Smee,
you answered my question.
So I gueess I'll go ahead and order the hammock and maybe the skins from Tom.

Thank you again,Smee.
The HotDog

Just Jeff
2005-04-18, 00:39
Regarding the Python Skins - Tom Hennessy has recently received approval of a patent for his snake skins. As a result, we have had to stop selling the Python Skins.

Did he invent skins, or was he just the first to patent them?

They're a great idea, either way. Hope you can work something out with him.

Glad I got mine before this happened!