PDA

View Full Version : So I'll Wave on the Way By

txulrich
2005-04-25, 20:28
Hey Sarge,

So my son is graduating from college this weekend. :elefant: In order to bring back all of his wordly possessions, I'm renting a mini-van and driving round trip, Dallas to Boston. The plan is to drive it (each way) in 2 days. :turtle: That means that I can't stop for the night until I make Virginia. As I'm going by, I'll throw a wave :arty:

SGT Rock
2005-04-25, 20:39
Dang, I'll be in Mississippi this weekend. Sorry I'll miss your wave.

Rage in a Cage
2005-04-25, 21:59
From Dallas to Virginia is a long way to drive without stopping. I drove from Virginia to Kansas without stopping but I was twenty years old at the time. When I was 40 I drove from Virginia to New orleans non-stop. I wouldn't want either one again. Good luck and have a safe trip.

txulrich
2005-04-26, 15:00
Dang, I'll be in Mississippi this weekend. Sorry I'll miss your wave.

Actually, I have to be there before the weekend. So, you'll prolly be around. And if you aren't, I'll throw a wave after Memphis anyway for good measure.

txulrich
2005-04-26, 15:05
From Dallas to Virginia is a long way to drive without stopping. I drove from Virginia to Kansas without stopping but I was twenty years old at the time. When I was 40 I drove from Virginia to New orleans non-stop. I wouldn't want either one again. Good luck and have a safe trip.

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm planning to leave here at 0500. That way, I should miss most of the rush hour traffic. I figure to stop sometime after 2100, or when I get tired. I'd like to make it in 2 days, but if I don't, it's not that big of a deal.