PDA

View Full Version : Thank you . . .

SGT Rock
2005-10-14, 10:09
I just got this in my e-mail yesterday and thought it was cool, so I thought I would share:

Dear Sgt. Rock,

I wanted to thank you for posting the clearest most concise pepsi can stove instructions on the web. I run an NGO in Guatemala and in response to the massive destruction from hurricane Stan we have begun producing a more "cat stove" like stove for emergency stove kits (we probably would have produced an ion stove, but this was faster to make). These have been incredibly helpful to displaced families in communities with little government aid. We have included with the stove kits a translated, condensed version of your ion stove instructions (with full credit to you of course). People have begun disseminating these pages in emergency shelters to begin manufacturing their own stoves. The you again for posting such clear concise instructions with simple, easy to read diagrams. Even though many of these people have never used the Internet I can assure you they are grateful to you for creating your website.

Sincerely,

Peter Haas
CEO - Lead Tech
AIDG inc.
6-53 1 ave A Quetzaltenango, Guatemala