PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Who wants Hollowdweller to drop the pics?

Iceman
2005-10-28, 22:24
Who wants Hollowdweller to drop the d#mn pics? :damnmate:

Hollowdweller
2005-10-28, 23:44
Hey there. One thing I like when I go to a hiking forum is pics of places and things so I was just kind of trying to share. In fact I just wandered upon this place today and it seemed a little slow so I thought I might post some and see if folks just didn't have much to say, or if I posted some if more folks would chime in. With a reception like that I can see why there's just a few people posting.

Think I will wander off from this campfire and head down the trail for more friendly regions. Take care.

Sgathak
2005-10-29, 01:33
Huh? whats the problem? I only see like 5 or 6 pics.... and they are attached. Dont want to look at them, dont.

jimtanker
2005-10-29, 01:35
I like the idea. Got me to get out my plant ID book.

Still trying to ID which plants are medicinal. I can tell what most of the plants are but medicinal, I dont know.

dropkick
2005-10-29, 02:14
Not cool Iceman, not cool at all.

peter_pan
2005-10-29, 08:48
Hollowdwellers pictures are the most interesting posts in a few days....

Sure hope Iceman's impolite poll has not run him off.... :damnmate:

Hollowdweller, your pictures are certainly welcome and appreciated... keep them coming.

Pan

Lone Wolf
2005-10-29, 11:45
What damn pics?

Seeker
2005-10-29, 19:07
iceman,

that comment was cold... rude... uncalled for... pick a description... who pissed in your cereal this morning?

hollowdweller, your pictures are welcome, and until you prove yourself an idiot, you, and all newcomers, are welcome here. ask all the questions you want. keep posting pictures, and ignore the idiot. There aren't too many here, and until today, i didn't think we had any at all...

i saw the picture, and i've not broken out my guide yet, but i'm looking forward to finding out what you've got for us...

(edited for tone.)

CynJ
2005-10-30, 01:43
I like the pics - why so grumpy iceman? :marchmell

PKH
2005-10-30, 08:34
Yeah - what Seeker said!

Cheers and keep posting

PKH

SGT Rock
2005-11-01, 15:15
I like them. Seems like it would be a good forum that could involve a little learning: Identify this Forum LOL.

Iceman
2005-11-01, 23:43
You are all right. I am wrong. No excuses. I will lick my wounds for a bit. Sorry to all. Maybe a week of Elk Hunting in the slush will straighten me out.

Check in with you all in a week+, if you will still have me.

I need the kick in the a$$, for sure.

PM apology sent to Hollowdweller, requesting his return to chat with you/us all.

Seeker
2005-11-02, 15:34
well said, iceMAN... :congrats:

whatever it was that caused your 'mood', i hope it's better now...

good luck hunting.

bird dog
2005-11-02, 19:41
Maybe a week of Elk Hunting in the slush will straighten me out.

Slush? I wore shorts yesterday. Must be El Nino

Turk
2005-11-02, 21:48
Slush??

Damn you tropical weather people, ..... and your little umbrella drink too.

GregH
2005-11-02, 23:08
Turk,

You could call the quest for low volume "ultra-small."

Seeker
2005-11-03, 01:20
Slush?? Damn you tropical weather people, ..... and your little umbrella drink too.

and a merry christmas and happy thankgiving to you too... oh and happy boxing day...

bird dog might be wearing shorts and, iceman may be hunting in the slush, but i'm wearing long pants and a fleece shirt... it's cold here... must be at least 65, maybe even 67, during the day... dropping all the way down to 45 tonight...

i drink ice tea and mountain dew. plain too... no umbrellas...

(i don't miss the cold at all... damn the snow, ice, overcast, cold, salt, slush, car rust, shovelling, scraping windshields, frozen hands, pushing cars out of the snow, and batteries that die... you can keep them.)

dropkick
2005-11-03, 01:53
I can always get warmer, I can't always cool down.
-people look at you funny when you go downtown naked, never have that problem when I'm wearing several layers.
I love the cold.

jimtanker
2005-11-03, 02:18
Well, as Iceman well knows, its cold and rainy here. But I'm on my way to sunny Fort Irwin in a few months where it will be 125 F in the shade.

Gonna love hiking in the desert again. NOT!

bird dog
2005-11-07, 05:06
i drink ice tea and mountain dew. plain too... no umbrellas...

(i don't miss the cold at all... damn the snow, ice, overcast, cold, salt, slush, car rust, shovelling, scraping windshields, frozen hands, pushing cars out of the snow, and batteries that die... you can keep them.)

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

BD