PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad: Who is He!?

Cav-Action
2006-02-26, 11:03
Muhammad: Who is He!?

here you'll find the answer
direct link

Links removed by administrator.

blackdog
2006-02-26, 13:05
Please note that by your posting you have assumed that:

1. The people here are ignorant.
They are not. Knowing about different religions and cultures is essential when meeting individuals all around the globe. Respecting people means respecting their ideals.

2. That the members of this site like ads.
It's not forbidden here, but it would be preferable if the link provided information more relative to the hiker, regardless of religion.

3. This site is for soldiers only.
It's for anyone that like hiking (including imams and computer nerds). The name of the site comes from the one who started it. "SGT Rock" may be a soldier, but he hasn't excluded anyone from visiting the site, or from sharing information regarding all aspects of hiking. ...and he pays for this site with his own money.

4. That all members are american.
I am not american, i'm swedish, and there are members from most continents here. You are free to publish your hiking or backpacking experiences as well.

Thank you for listening.

(for mrs Top: feel free to delete this posting if my reply is inappropriate.)

Redleg
2006-02-26, 18:46
[QUOTE=blackdog]Please note that by your posting you have assumed that:

1. The people here are ignorant. ...

2. That the members of this site like ads. ...

3. This site is for soldiers only. ...

4. That all members are american....

Thank you for listening.

======================
Well done.

dropkick
2006-02-26, 19:36
CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!

THE SITE IN THE FIRST LINK TRIED TO GIVE A VIRUS TO MY COMPUTER

I am not accusing Cav-Action of doing this on purpose, but I am not going to visit his other links.

The virus was W32.HLLW.Gaobot and you can read about it here:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.hllw.gaobot.html

It is not a particularly dangerous virus but just the same...

Just Jeff
2006-02-26, 22:47
Then perhaps Dixiecritter should remove the thread before anyone else gets infected.

I wonder if internet spam actually converts anyone anyway. I'm thinking if someone was so fickle as to convert b/c someone spammed them, they probably won't last long before some other predator comes along to snatch them away again.

dixicritter
2006-02-26, 23:10
I have removed the links from the first post due to the threat of infection to our users' computers.

Cav-Action, you are welcome to post here. However, as has been stated this site is about hiking, not to be used to spread the word about Muhammad. Thank you for your co-operation.

jimtanker
2006-02-26, 23:50
Right on BLACKDOG!!! :top: