PDA

View Full Version : This stinks

dropkick
2006-02-26, 19:52
The weather and the trails are finally getting better so I can go do some hikes that have a little distance to them, and I'm really looking forward to it,
So what happens, I slip in the mud while walking my dog, fall in the river, twist my ankle, and get a bone bruise on my hip.
AAAAARRGH!!!

Can't even walk the dog well, so end up going to my cousins and letting her run in their fields.

On the plus side I'm getting to use my cousins computer to surf, and the difference between my phone line and her satellite is like night and day.

Mutinousdoug
2006-02-26, 22:16
Can't even walk the dog well, so end up going to my cousins and letting her run in their fields.

Well I hope your cousin likes running...?

AND, either you walk the dog in some hellascious places or you must be getting old.
Me? I'm thinking I need to get rid of all my power tools, before I REALLY hurt myself.
Right after this next project I got going.

dixicritter
2006-02-26, 23:14
dropkick, hope you get to feeling better soon so you can get out there and do some hiking. And next time, watch out for the mud ok? ;)

dixicritter
2006-02-26, 23:17
Me? I'm thinking I need to get rid of all my power tools, before I REALLY hurt myself.
Right after this next project I got going.

Step away from the power tools!
:stickyman

:laugh: