PDA

View Full Version : procrastination

dropkick
2006-04-04, 03:35
pro·cras·ti·nate
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
1) To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
2) To postpone or delay needlessly.

Do any of the rest of you have this problem?

I have about a half dozen projects sitting around unfinished. Instead of going back to them I start a new one. Don't even have the excuse of not having the parts needed as I went to town last week and got them all (I think).
Started to clean my work area today in preparation to finishing some of my projects, but found a book and got side tracked.

Can't seem to get up the enough enthusiasm to start working on them. I know once I do start I'll enjoy it, but can't seem to start.

oops56
2006-04-04, 05:45
o yeah tell me about it for the last two weeks i am going to clean the work shop the first day it rains or do a late night thing if its warm out its rained i been up late ever night its warm out and i am sitting here on this computer shopping e bay i got so many camping stoves in boxes in the shop no work room just a path i guess i got it procrastinate oh yes i got 3 or 4 in the iron saying tomorrow

Iceman
2006-04-04, 11:19
I'll get back to you in a bit...

Just Jeff
2006-04-04, 11:43
I have ideas for several projects, and probably have the materials...just haven't gotten around to even starting...maybe tomorrow.

dixicritter
2006-04-05, 08:42
I'll get back to you in a bit...
LMAO.... Love this post!!

lucky luke
2006-04-05, 10:03
high dropkick,

come and have a look at my workshop. youŽll feel at home instantly. gotta run and finish packing that parcel that i started an hour ago... have signed pipes, packed up 2 more half ready parcels, checked mail and got stuck here....

cu
lucky luke

jimtanker
2006-04-05, 18:40
Procrastination is also what my stove is doing when I want it to boil water.

Salvelinus
2006-04-05, 22:58
Procrastination is also what my stove is doing when I want it to boil water.

<snicker>

:D