PDA

View Full Version : Frisbee as a plate.

dropkick
2006-04-04, 04:25
I don't carry a plate, (usually eat out of my pot) but I saw a guy eating chili out of a folf frisbee this weekend and thought that it looked like a fairly neat idea.
Lightweight, strong, dual purpose, and could hold more than one item at a time.
I might do this.

oops56
2006-04-04, 05:53
Yep sound good get the ones that glows in the dark

KLeth
2006-04-04, 08:06
Just see that it doesn't contain phtalates or that it's made out of pure PE, PVC, Polycarbonate e.g.
Also if plastic is too soft it can be hard to clean it properly.
Fun idea :smile:

txulrich
2006-04-04, 08:48
When I did my Outdoor Leader Traing to be a Scout Leader, my patrol was the Chow Hounds and we wore frisbees on a lanyard around our neck. They were screenprinted with "Come and Get It". I still carry it today. All of the new scouts look at me funny as they pull out their $25 mess kits and I walk up with my $1.50 frisbee. I try to teach them that there are a multiplicity of methods in which to defur a feline and that the obvious mainstream answer may not always be the best.

Streamweaver
2006-04-04, 13:47
Frisbees are a great multi use peice of gear!! Besides a plate they also can be used as a base to level a stove,a shovel to dig snow and a they are great for swatting your tent/shelter mates when they snore to much!!! :biggrin: Thats just to name a few.

oops56
2006-04-04, 15:36
I use min to mix body filler for my car when its dry in the frisbee just push up from bottom the dry bondo pops out