PDA

View Full Version : New projects

jimtanker
2006-08-03, 22:59
Couple of things that I'm currently working on.

A very simple backpack similar to what Rock has used and like the Gearskin. Well, actually blackbishop351 is making it for me. And doing a hella great job on it too.

The other thing I'm working on is a home made simple hammock. Cheap and quick.

I'll have the hammock done this weekend and I'll get the pack up when I get it from Keith.

blackbishop351
2006-08-03, 23:04
I finished Jim's pack last night, actually. And I made an extension for one of my #2 snakeskins, so they'll fit my new Guide Gear 9x9 tarp. Man....people aren't kidding when they say silnylon is hard to work with.... :biggrin:

I have pix up, but for some reason I can't get the right link to my Yahoo 360 page. I'll post it as soon as I can figure it out.

blackbishop351
2006-08-04, 00:02
OK...I THINK this link'll work:

http://360.yahoo.com/pulse_0ptional

Pix are in "HH pix" folder. Enjoy!

Streamweaver
2006-08-04, 12:27
I hate to be the barer of bad news lol but I looked in the HH and DIY albums and couldnt find pics of the Pack. Everything else looks good though!

jimtanker
2006-08-04, 13:19
I might be going up to Greensboro this weekend and get my pack. That is if its ok with Keith. When I do get it, I'm going to put a post up with each project.

blackdog
2006-08-04, 13:32
I might be going up to Greensboro this weekend and get my pack. That is if its ok with Keith. When I do get it, I'm going to put a post up with each project.
Looking forward to seeing the pack... :angel: