PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Prices... Killer?

b0ned0me
2006-09-17, 17:24
:gob_nospa

I am a dirty spammer from Allstate insurance that has no respect for spam policies. I came to this board and tried to act like a regular poster but really just wanted to sneak in a link for my company.

:aetsch:

I have no respect and my momma raised me wrong.

:bawling:

Please do not buy insurance from Allstate so they get the message people are sick of spam. Allstate sucks anyway, just ask SGT Rock.:deal:

Iceman
2006-09-17, 19:04
I'll bite.

Because all insurance agents are lying, cheating crooks, who deserve a thorough lashing. Especially Allstate Agents. :bootyshak

Skidsteer
2006-09-17, 20:48
What are your guy's opinions on insurance prices these days? Why do you guys think the insurance prices are sky rocketed for even
younger people that drive newer cars?

This is a site about backpacking, Dumbass.

We try to walk whenever possible.

Spammer! :deal:

bird dog
2006-09-17, 22:41
I went down to New Orleans after Katrina to help with security and clean up. Most of the people that I met who had Allstate Insurance said they wouldnt pay out. Crooks. :albertein

Take-a-knee
2006-09-17, 23:03
I'll second that, screw allstate.

SGT Rock
2006-09-18, 03:45
I had Allstate and got rid of it in 1995. I had been a loyal customer for 7 years at that point and then got cheated by my agent and then Allstate themselves tried too.

Basically I had two cars A Jeep Cherokee and a VW Bug. The VW stopped running and I had gotten my wife another car. We told the agent to drop the insurance on the Jeep to one level and the new car to full coverage and get the VW off the insurance. He said no problem, but when we got the bill he had put both the Jeep and the new car on at full coverage. We told him he was wrong and we wanted it fixed. He said we HAD to pay the bill and he would fix it later. We told him he better fix it now. No resolution at all from him. Then he started avoided our calls for a while until we got our insurance canceled. All the other agents in that office said that because of how Allstate runs things we could not change our policy through them unless this one cat released us - and we couldn't get him to return calls!

We eventyally had to file to have our policy re-instated and they did. BUT they insisted we pay full coverage for the two cars back to the date we wanted the policy changed and after the date our insurance was re-instated then we could ask for them to change our coverage and we had to stick with the bozo that caused all the problems. We told them to go fuck themselves and switched to GEICO which was cheaper and we could get our agent to answer the phone - and even do what we asked. I have been a happy GEICO customer for 11 years now.

Allstate sucks. Thanks for brining it up spammer. I'll get to your post in a second. But I think this thread gets to stay up.

SGT Rock
2006-09-18, 04:12
Revised SPAM policy for HikingH.Q. is now in effect.

http://hikinghq.net/forum/announcement.php?f=2

peter_pan
2006-09-18, 06:58
Right On Rock !

Pan

j.johnson
2006-09-18, 11:58
was an Allstate customer for about 7 years until I had my first fender bender, I bumped into my sisters car and caused about $800.00 damage. Allstate cancelled my policy on the spot!!! USAA BABY.
ps I had no tickets and no prior wrecks. LOOSERS

atraildreamer
2006-09-18, 14:30
I had Allstate and got rid of it in 1995. I had been a loyal customer for 7 years at that point and then got cheated by my agent and then Allstate themselves tried too.

Basically I had two cars A Jeep Cherokee and a VW Bug. The VW stopped running and I had gotten my wife another car. We told the agent to drop the insurance on the Jeep to one level and the new car to full coverage and get the VW off the insurance. He said no problem, but when we got the bill he had put both the Jeep and the new car on at full coverage. We told him he was wrong and we wanted it fixed. He said we HAD to pay the bill and he would fix it later. We told him he better fix it now. No resolution at all from him. Then he started avoided our calls for a while until we got our insurance canceled. All the other agents in that office said that because of how Allstate runs things we could not change our policy through them unless this one cat released us - and we couldn't get him to return calls!

We eventyally had to file to have our policy re-instated and they did. BUT they insisted we pay full coverage for the two cars back to the date we wanted the policy changed and after the date our insurance was re-instated then we could ask for them to change our coverage and we had to stick with the bozo that caused all the problems. We told them to go fuck themselves and switched to GEICO which was cheaper and we could get our agent to answer the phone - and even do what we asked. I have been a happy GEICO customer for 11 years now.

Allstate sucks. Thanks for brining it up spammer. I'll get to your post in a second. But I think this thread gets to stay up.

So...Rock...tell us how you really feel about Allstate! :argh:

Lanthar
2006-09-18, 16:09
Revised SPAM policy for HikingH.Q. is now in effect.

http://hikinghq.net/forum/announcement.php?f=2

That was great!

SGT Rock
2006-09-18, 17:48
Hey, I am having some fun with this. I honestly cannot wait for the next spammer to hit now. I can even take recommendations for what to put on the next spam post.

I think every site should do something like this.

bird dog
2006-09-18, 21:53
Another one just hit Rock.....Its a weight loss spammer.....the possibilities are endless. BD

Just Jeff
2006-09-20, 15:32
USAA BABY.

Right on - it may look a bit more expensive at first, but if you don't file any claims you'll get a fat check each year from the money they collected and didn't have to pay out. One year mine was over $200, just out of the blue.

And I've never had a problem with their service - insurance, bank, investments - any of it.

Frolicking Dino
2006-09-20, 19:00
Hey, I am having some fun with this. I honestly cannot wait for the next spammer to hit now. I can even take recommendations for what to put on the next spam post.

I think every site should do something like this.
ROTFLMAO. Good work, Rock.

This is how I predict spammers will behave as a result ---> :vroam: