PDA

View Full Version : Hey bird dog (and brian)

Just Jeff
2006-11-03, 18:22
You might want to wish Brian happy birthday. Might help you get your tarp sooner.

:birthday:

bird dog
2006-11-03, 23:33
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to You....Happy Birthday Dear Brian, Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuuu!

:beer: If I sent you a rootbeer for your birthday would that help my chances?

Just in case you forgot, I want a MacCat deluxe.

BD

bird dog
2006-11-03, 23:35
You might want to wish Brian happy birthday. Might help you get your tarp sooner.

:birthday:

Thanks for the heads up Jeff, good looking out.:top:

BD

SGT Rock
2006-11-04, 12:22
Happy birthday Brian - sorry I am a little late on that.

peter_pan
2006-11-04, 17:46
:birthday: Happy birthday Brian....Ace the semmester....Please make Bird Dog a Mac Cat Deluxe...:birthday:

Pan

bird dog
2006-11-06, 17:08
:birthday: Happy birthday Brian....Ace the semmester....Please make Bird Dog a Mac Cat Deluxe...:birthday:

Pan

Thank you for your support. Hopefully, the rest of you will get tired of my snivelling and convince Brian to make me a MacCat Deluxe. Your a good man Pan. BD:biggrin:

peter_pan
2006-11-06, 17:59
Thank you for your support. Hopefully, the rest of you will get tired of my snivelling and convince Brian to make me a MacCat Deluxe. Your a good man Pan. BD:biggrin:

Yeah, yeah,yeah.... you'll snivellel until you get a No Sniveller next....:biggrin:

Pan

bird dog
2006-11-07, 08:23
Yeah, yeah,yeah.... you'll snivellel until you get a No Sniveller next....:biggrin:

Pan

Your probably right. BD

Pappyhighlife
2006-11-07, 14:44
Don't worry BD we know you are not a sniveller, you're just consistent.
So how was the Linville trip?

bird dog
2006-11-07, 17:50
Don't worry BD we know you are not a sniveller, you're just consistent.
So how was the Linville trip?

Thanks Pappy! And to prove it, I just bought a "No Sniveling" sticker at Whiteblaze.net to put on my car. It will be the only sticker on my car. So if you see a white Durango with a "No Sniveling" sticker on the back window, honk! I am consistent!

The Linville trip was great! I posted a trip report under "North Carolina Trails" earlier today. I would post a link to the thread, but dont know how. Check it out! In short, it was cold but I didnt see any Indians! BD

Take-a-knee
2006-11-07, 20:26
I am planning on getting a No Sniveler for a top quilt the first of the year. I like my Kickass bottom quilt, I figure the bottom would be the first to get wet in a blow, keeping the top quilt dry shouldn't be a problem, especially with a Macat Deluxe (sorry, I couldn't resist). I am going to get my daughter a Hennesy light racer and I think I'll order a JRB 8 X 8 for her, that thing should be plenty big enough for that shorter hammock.

bird dog
2006-11-07, 21:49
I am planning on getting a No Sniveler for a top quilt the first of the year. I like my Kickass bottom quilt, I figure the bottom would be the first to get wet in a blow, keeping the top quilt dry shouldn't be a problem, especially with a Macat Deluxe (sorry, I couldn't resist). I am going to get my daughter a Hennesy light racer and I think I'll order a JRB 8 X 8 for her, that thing should be plenty big enough for that shorter hammock.

Cheap shot :bootyshak ! Brian, Im taking a beating here, help me out! BD

brian
2006-11-09, 02:00
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to You....Happy Birthday Dear Brian, Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuuu!

:beer: If I sent you a rootbeer for your birthday would that help my chances?

Just in case you forgot, I want a MacCat deluxe.

BD

Hmm, perhaps an intact 6 pack of saranac/local microbrew (root)beer arriving at my dorm within a week may impact my schedule over Thanksgiving break a bit. Just maybe....

But thanks all for your kind words, I had a great time last friday (went and saw a movie after my 3 hour chem lab:argh: ) and enjoyed a nice cake baked by some hallmates.

Brian

bird dog
2006-11-09, 07:16
Hmm, perhaps an intact 6 pack of saranac/local microbrew (root)beer arriving at my dorm within a week may impact my schedule over Thanksgiving break a bit. Just maybe....

But thanks all for your kind words, I had a great time last friday (went and saw a movie after my 3 hour chem lab:argh: ) and enjoyed a nice cake baked by some hallmates.

Brian

I'll look today while I'm out! BD

peter_pan
2006-11-09, 07:34
I'll look today while I'm out! BD

BD,

It is a while until semmester break... better send several 6 packs or some "higher bidders" may cut in on this action and get in the cue ahead of you....:beer:

Pan

brian
2006-11-09, 11:51
Hmm, perhaps a gallon of Everclear might do the trick then? I mean, I need something to test my alchy stoves with, don't I? :-D

Brian
OES

bird dog
2006-11-09, 17:16
Hmm, perhaps a gallon of Everclear might do the trick then? I mean, I need something to test my alchy stoves with, don't I? :-D

Brian
OES

Name your poison, I will not be undercut! BD