http://outdoorequipmentsupplier.com/IMG_4025.JPG

And yes, that package is stuffed.

:aetsch:

Shoot me a PM or email.

Brian
OES

bird dog
2006-11-27, 03:26
You Are The Man! The Check Is In The Mail! And I Promise That Ill Change My Signature To "bird Dog's Got A Maccat" When I Get It.

Bd

dropkick
2006-11-27, 03:30
Brian,
I don't think Bird Dog wants the tarp anymore. I'm pretty sure he lost interest. To make sure it gets a good home you could just send it to me.
I'm sure BD won't mind. :evil:

bird dog
2006-11-27, 03:33
Brian,
I don't think Bird Dog wants the tarp anymore. I'm pretty sure he lost interest. To make sure it gets a good home you could just send it to me.
I'm sure BD won't mind. :evil:

Easy now. I did ALOT of grovelling to get this thing. I will take pictures of me hanging under it and post for all of the naysayers! :bootyshak

And yes, I was serious about the disco ball thing from the other thread. :beer:

BD

n2o2diver
2006-11-27, 21:59
Sooo does this mean the store is open?:biggrin:
Patiently waiting.

Take-a-knee
2006-11-27, 22:02
I have now lost a source of amusement.

Just Jeff
2006-11-27, 23:10
Naw - we'll find something else to make fun of him for.

bird dog
2006-11-28, 02:07
I have now lost a source of amusement.

Thanks. Im glad to see that you took pleasure in my time of need! :aetsch: BD

bird dog
2006-11-28, 02:08
Naw - we'll find something else to make fun of him for.

Im sure your right. Now, I need some Silnylon stuff sacks! BD

bird dog
2006-11-28, 02:10
Its in the mail. Will be here Wednesday! True to my word, there will be a party at my house Wednesday in the backyard under my new MACCAT DELUXE. Beverages included. Anyone know where I can rent a disco ball around here?

Brian, U DA MAN! :adore:

BD

deadeye
2006-11-28, 09:35
BD will have to change his signature now... BD has a MacCat:biggrin:

Just Jeff
2006-11-28, 12:43
Not if I get to his mailbox first...

brian
2006-11-28, 13:00
Jeff, you want the address? I would be happy to intervene to make this last a bit longer;-)

As for everyone else, right now I am planning a New Years Day re-opening:)

Brian

bird dog
2006-11-29, 03:32
Not if I get to his mailbox first...

You've got your own. Go Away. BD

bird dog
2006-11-29, 03:33
BD will have to change his signature now... BD has a MacCat:biggrin:

As soon as it arrives, I will change my signature! BD

bird dog
2006-11-29, 03:35
Jeff, you want the address? I would be happy to intervene to make this last a bit longer;-)

As for everyone else, right now I am planning a New Years Day re-opening:)

Brian

TRAITOR! :biggrin:

I cant wait for the reopening, as I need some stuff sacks! Now if I can just get my wife to believe that the MaCCat is actually a Christmas present for her...........

peter_pan
2006-11-29, 19:12
TRAITOR! :biggrin:

I cant wait for the reopening, as I need some stuff sacks! Now if I can just get my wife to believe that the MaCCat is actually a Christmas present for her...........

Careful... she might not give it back.

Pan

blackbishop351
2006-11-29, 22:46
He's in Gboro - can't be too far from me....I don't need a MacCat now that I've got my BlackCat, but I'll sell his off to the highest bidder once I snag it out of his mailbox :biggrin:

bird dog
2006-11-30, 02:02
It is finally here. I was able to snag it out of the mailbox before my wife checked the mail so she is none the wiser! And, I beat Blackbishop to it. Speaking of which, where you been man? Havent heard from you since lunch at Steak and Shake.

I just got home from work and have to be back in a few hours, so I wont be checking it out tonight (More importantly, couldnt find anywhere to rent me a disco ball on such short notice).

I may just wait for the party when JimTanker and Rock have thier bash in NC!

To all those who said it wasnt possible, I say .............. :aetsch: I have a MacCat Deluxe now.

I would like to thank all of those that made it possible....well, ok, just Brian the maker. To all of you hecklers, and you know who you are, I say.......:bootyshak

BD :biggrin:

brian
2006-11-30, 02:04
I was able to snag it out of the mailbox before my wife checked the mail so she is none the wiser!

So a phone call home to the residence sometime during the day wouldn't be a problem then? :aetsch:

bird dog
2006-11-30, 02:10
So a phone call home to the residence sometime during the day wouldn't be a problem then? :aetsch:

You wouldnt dare......Would ya?

Whats the worse that could happen? She makes me sleep outside!!!:ahhhhh:

BD

Take-a-knee
2006-11-30, 02:27
What's the big deal about sleeping outside...you have a hammock?

Pappyhighlife
2006-12-01, 12:41
BD we are so happy for you, if fact we will have a MacCat Jack Attack tonight in your honor. That Brian is one helluv a guy.......:beer:

bird dog
2006-12-01, 20:01
What's the big deal about sleeping outside...you have a hammock?

I was being sarcastic. I hoped she make me sleep outside, but when I showed her she said, "Thats nice. Dont you already have one?" Typical answer.

BD

bird dog
2006-12-01, 20:04
BD we are so happy for you, if fact we will have a MacCat Jack Attack tonight in your honor. That Brian is one helluv a guy.......:beer:

"MacCat Jack Attack"......Say it three times holding your tongue! :aetsch:

Havent heard from you in a bit, figured Jack was holding you back. :bandit:

Set a date for my Foothills Trail Hike in 2007. You bringing Jack? I'll definately have the MacCat!

Brian is..........DA MAN! :adore:

BD