PDA

View Full Version : OES is open!

brian
2006-12-25, 23:56
Perhaps I could have found another thread to put this in, but I would rather not have this buried, especially with the interest shown on H-H.Q. I am officially open for business again! I made it through the semester (with a pretty happy GPA), and I'm gearing up (no pun intended) to get ready to start shipping tarps hopefully within a week. Thanks again for your patience!

Brian
OES

dixicritter
2006-12-26, 09:57
Brian,

You just made a lot of people very happy! Congrats on making it through the semester too that's good news. :)

SowthEfrikan
2006-12-26, 10:58
I had no idea what OES was so googled to find it was Outdoor Equipment Supplier and produces something called the McCat tarp which one reviewer used with Hennessy - and raved. Just Jeff, apparently. Am posting all this because not everyone knows this stuff.

Congrats on the grade - what are you studying?

brian
2006-12-26, 13:11
Sowth Efrikan,

Thanks for the little snaippet, I guess not everyone knows who I am and that I design/manufacture the MacCat series of tarps.

I'm studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Rochester, and am quite happy with the way things are going at this point. Lots of friends, lots of work, lots of fun:)

Brian
www.OutdoorEquipmentSupplier.com

SowthEfrikan
2006-12-26, 15:05
Like your site - and that your weight listings are true. Few things more annoying than hunting down something that looks like it will work well for the weight than to find the weight was wrong.

bird dog
2006-12-28, 19:19
As a proud owner of the MacCat Deluxe (after lots of begging) I can say its a quality product. BD