PDA

View Full Version : How you doing jimtanker?

Bear
2007-09-26, 01:56
Jimtanker, How are you making out over there? Hope you are getting along as well as possible under the circumstances. Just want you to know we are thinking of you and saying some prayers.

jimtanker
2007-09-26, 05:19
Thanks Bear. I really do appreciate it. Still haven't slept more than 4 hours a night. Usualy only 2 hours a night and I'm up the rest of it. And thats even with the pills that they're giving me.

Today is the first day that I've felt human. I was actually beginning to think that I was a zombie yesterday. I'm not joking. I'm not going :bird: but I started to think that maybe I was one. Almost no sleep for a couple of weeks will do that to you I guess.

Again, thanks for the concern all!

dixicritter
2007-09-26, 08:58
You hang in there Jim! We'd like to meet ya when you get back over here. Got you in my prayers. :)

Iceman
2007-09-26, 09:16
Hey, I thought you were a zombie when we had beer last....maybe there is something to this....think how far you could hike without rest....hmmmm.....

Take care! Get your mind off things and go make some custom Trashcannistove or something for us all to check out!

SGT Rock
2007-09-26, 10:18
Hang in there bud, we got plans for you when you get back.

jimtanker
2007-09-27, 08:21
Had my first full night sleep in 3 weeks last night. Was great. Most I've gotten before that was 4 hours, and thats with taking sleeping pills. Ive gone days without sleep before in the field, not a problem. But laying there in your bed for hours on end kind of gets to you.

I think I'm over the hump now and will be fine. Just need to get back to the world and finish up a few loose ends and then the party begins.

dixicritter
2007-09-27, 09:42
Good news! Now get another good night's sleep tonight ok? ;)