PDA

View Full Version : Come On!!!! New &hot Shoes Sports Shoes Bape Hoody T-shirt Jean Watch **** Mobile !

shoesgodxiu
2007-10-05, 11:37
:adore: :evil:
WE ARE THE SHOE GOD!!!!!

ALL WHO DO NOT BOW DOWN WILL BE DESTROYED!!!:adore: :evil:

If you do not belive me, look at our URL: shoesgod.com. Now does anyone doubt our powers!!!!!

Muhahhahahahahhahaha!!!!!
:laugh:
We are located in China and are trying to get rid of a bunch or re-called product before the new consumer police come and hang us like that other guy.:damnmate:

If you are imune to Led Paint, then please spam us back at the following addresses:

MSN: shoesgod@hotmail.com
YAHOO:xiugod@yahoo.com.cn

And in case you were wondering, yes - our momma did raise us wrong - along with a billion others just like us!:y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

Nightwalker
2007-10-06, 07:15
Don't you just love spammers? Maybe you should put folks on moderated until they've been members a few days. Who knows!

MrSparex
2007-10-06, 22:54
Quite a pack ya there Nightwalker...looks like about 476 pounds!
It took me a while but I'm now under 400 pounds of pack weight.
The battery powered TV was hard to let go...
...I did keep the microwave oven though.... LOL
Seriously that is a cool pic of a REALLY big pack.

Nightwalker
2007-10-07, 04:31
Quite a pack ya there Nightwalker...looks like about 476 pounds!
It took me a while but I'm now under 400 pounds of pack weight.
The battery powered TV was hard to let go...
...I did keep the microwave oven though.... LOL
Seriously that is a cool pic of a REALLY big pack.

I wish I could remember where I found that pic. It was too good to resist. :)

sailingsoul
2007-10-07, 14:09
Wow! How can you keep up with the orders?

MrSparex
2007-10-07, 22:35
If the software program for this message board has different options for new members...maybe one of the options could solve the spam trouble.
It's really no big deal but if a simple fix happens to be available...
...Y'all I'm getting fat and lazy! I gotta get back with it. I have everything I need now to hike (except the time away from work) and now that I'm set with all my gear...I seem to be slipping! I even got Jake (yellow lab) a pack to carry.
I know what my problem is. My son (10 years young) complains when we hike over 500 yards and my dog goes stupid on me when we get on a trail. I guess I need to go alone! I gotta get this Hennessy hammock broke in good.