View Full Version : Col

Hog On Ice
2003-01-17, 20:49
Col - what yankees call a gap. Basically a low spot along a ridge line. Probably derived from "cold" which is what they are up north when the wind is blowing through the gap.

Rage in a Cage
2003-01-27, 22:29
I have heard people refer to them as a "notch" as well.