PDA

View Full Version : Edible Oil For Sale: Vegetable Oil, Sunflower oil and Corn Oil

mobltd
2007-12-10, 07:43
We can supply you all kinds of SPAM, as you know we won't stop at just one thread either. We can supply you in small and large quantities. Our delivery estimated time is every 2 seconds..and we can package SPAM according to customers prefared packing.

Please contact us for more details at: pellejudd@yahoo.com or pellejudd@hotmail.com

Used SPAM for FREE
Sessame SPAM for FREE
Corn SPAM for FREE
Vegetable SPAM for FREE
Soya bean SPAM for FREE
Sunflower SPAM for FREE
Jatropha SPAM for FREE
Palm SPAM,crude palm SPAM, RBD Palm SPAM for FREE
Palm SPAM for FREE
Cooking SPAM for FREE
Biodiesel SPAM for FREE
Castor SPAM for FREE
Grape seed SPAM for FREE
Jojoba SPAM for FREE
Crude Palm SPAM for FREE
Palm, RBD SPAM for FREE
Palm Stearin Organic SPAM for FREE
Virgin coconut SPAM for FREE
Kapop Seed SPAM for FREE
Rapeseed SPAM for FREE
safflower SPAM for FREE

We are ready to supply you as soon as you are ready to buy from us.

Regards
Pelle Judd
Tel: +2347038755200

PS our Mamas did raise us right.

GGS
2007-12-10, 11:16
Oh boy!! I've been looking ALL OVER the place to find someone who will sell me edible oil by the metric ton!! This will REALLY help my backpacking!!

Dumbass...

rbd
2007-12-10, 13:47
mobltd:
It's clear to a hedgehog that the very high priced "Biodiesel for USD500 Per Metric ton" does not belong in a thread intended for Cooking and Food.
Other than that, I feel much better now knowing that:
"We are ready to supply you as soon as you are ready to buy from us."
Thanks!

dixicritter
2007-12-10, 15:59
Mmmmm spam. :D

GGS
2007-12-10, 17:04
Mmmmm spam. :D

Edible spam sold by the metric kilobyte...

dropkick
2007-12-10, 22:50
You could always get a metric ton of edible oil, cover the inside of your house with plastic and turn it into a giant slip and slide.

....sometimes my mind takes odd turns - this was actually the first use that came to mind.

GGS
2007-12-11, 00:09
You could always get a metric ton of edible oil, cover the inside of your house with plastic and turn it into a giant slip and slide.

....sometimes my mind takes odd turns - this was actually the first use that came to mind.

Throw in a few swimsuit models and I'm in! :evil:

pure_mahem
2007-12-11, 00:28
The swimsuit models were the first thought that came to my mind!

Iceman
2007-12-11, 08:45
Did they have "flavored"? I was thinking more in terms of a "personal lubricant". :evil:

pure_mahem
2007-12-11, 16:00
Here's a question for you why would you pay 2 dollars a gallon for biodeisel when a diesel engine can run on used cooking oil for a dollar a gallon and only loose aproximately 1-2 miles a gallon? Of course these are from the idjit spammers own price list.

sailingsoul
2007-12-11, 22:06
Good point about diesel fuel. FYI the Diesel was origionaly built to run on peanut oil not diesel fuel from crude. That is spouted everywhere, I've even hear it's a myth,
http://www.switchbiofuels.com/2007/05/05/common-diesel-engine-myths-debunked/
What ever you want to think ,Myth Busters put used fryer oil in a diesel car and it ran fine by there report. At most, all they did was filtered it. They are in California with a warm climate. All the processing that is done to used cooking oil to make BioDiesel serves mostly so it will work at colder temps..removal of glycerines and water from the frying. cheers SS :captain:

Iceman
2007-12-12, 00:52
I was also under the impression that there is already a shortage of those types of recycled cooking oils, and they were selling the used oil now, not a freebie anymore......Good idea gone.

JAK
2007-12-12, 03:29
Peak oil production is about 12 billion barrels per year. A good canola oil yield would be about 2000 pounds of oil per hectare. This is roughly 16 barrels per hectare. So if my math is right to replace all oil production with rapeseed oil would require about 750 million hectares, or 7.5 million square kilometers, or and area of about 3000 km x 2500 km. According to this the total cultivated land is only double that, at about 14 million square kilometers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomass

dropkick
2007-12-12, 07:55
Why rapeseed? There are so many other better sources of vegetable oil.
Rapeseed oil is nasty.

-This also sounds to me like it could be part of the oil industries propaganda.
Like their skewed figures on ethanol production and "why it wouldn't work".