PDA

View Full Version : Saturday memorial hike @ Lehigh Gap

Jaybird62
2008-01-10, 20:21
I hope this is the right place to post this, some of us wbers are getting together this saturday for a hike. Plans are to meet at the rt. 873 parking area near palmerton PA. Any and all who would like to join are welcome.

dixicritter
2008-01-10, 20:23
Yes please do repost those details here.

Jaybird62
2008-01-10, 20:27
Thank you dixi. People who are coming from the south are going to meet at the Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting @ 8 am saturday. From there we will figure out carpooling and we plan on being at the trailhead @ 10 am. We are hiking to honor the life of Meredith Emmerson who was tragically taken away from us.

Rick
2008-01-11, 22:13
Thank you dixi. People who are coming from the south are going to meet at the Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting @ 8 am saturday. From there we will figure out carpooling and we plan on being at the trailhead @ 10 am. We are hiking to honor the life of Meredith Emmerson who was tragically taken away from us.
Ratsss... I am 25 minutes away from the Disaster site. I'd drive up and hike, but we have Cubscout Pine wood Derby tomorrow 9-12.

fivel
2008-01-12, 04:09
thanks for posting this. i wont be making it to Pa on saturday but i might make it out sunday. would have been fun to run into some new faces but this weekend is really for meredith. see you all on WB on Monday...