PDA

View Full Version : April Hiker Fool Bash Weekend in Franklin

Ron Haven
2008-03-25, 07:37
All are invited and here is a link for the schedule http://www.appalachiantrailservices.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=115

dixicritter
2008-03-25, 08:28
Thanks for posting this! Great times, Great fun! Too bad Rock has already gotten so far north... He's gonna miss the bash this year. Ron throws a great party y'all. :wink:

Ron Haven
2008-03-26, 00:01
Thanks for posting this! Great times, Great fun! Too bad Rock has already gotten so far north... He's gonna miss the bash this year. Ron throws a great party y'all. :wink:I sure hate hearing that he isn't going to make it.If you would like a get a way for the weekend you and the kids you know that you and them are sure welcome too!!!

FireFighter56
2008-03-26, 00:37
i wish i could come :(
be nice to meet up with some hikers....not many around here....there are a few of us but most ppl around here just wanna 4wheel and drink in the woods....don't get me wrong....nothing like ripping it up in the woods....but rather hike

dixicritter
2008-03-26, 07:51
I sure hate hearing that he isn't going to make it.If you would like a get a way for the weekend you and the kids you know that you and them are sure welcome too!!!

We'll see what we can do Ron. Not sure what the boys have going this weekend, I have to check our schedule. If we're free we just may drive over for a bit on Saturday at least.

warraghiyagey
2008-03-26, 11:12
Fancy southerners and all their fancy parties.:argh: :bootyshak

enviro
2008-03-26, 11:25
Fancy southerners and all their fancy parties.:argh: :bootyshak

Yeah our parties are great ladies in heels, big fluffy dresses and big wide brimmed hats, sipping mint julips, dainty laughter. Big raw boned tough men, drinking bourbon and moonshine, laughing loudly and shooting stuff. Lot's of food, plenty of BBQ (the good kind).

Our parties are great down here.:cheers: :dancing: :eating:

warraghiyagey
2008-03-26, 12:07
I Knew It!!!

:argh:

Ron Haven
2008-03-26, 23:47
Fancy southerners and all their fancy parties.:argh: :bootyshakwarraghiyagey,Nothing fancy about me.I'm just a common man,Nothing fancy about these parties,just down home fun and humor.Welcome to come to one sometime.Bet ya like it. :beer: Ok also Critter if you can we will see you her.Miss Janet told me she was going to try to make it also.We only have 7 rooms unreserved at Sapphire Inn as of 3/26 but have rooms available at Budget Inn.Also have space for 40+ tents :elefant:

enviro
2008-03-27, 00:45
I Knew It!!!

:argh:

Yep you yankees don't know how we uns can throw down.

Wish I could go to the hiker bash, but instead I'm headed to the Joyce Kilmer Wilderness this weekend. Going to camp w/ Tipi Walter Sat Night at one of my favorite spots.

warraghiyagey
2008-03-27, 05:03
Welcome to come to one sometime.Bet ya like it. :beer: :elefant:

Hmmm, it seems I'll be that way in the autumn, my pack in tow.

Going to camp w/ Tipi Walter Sat Night at one of my favorite spots.

Hey can you say hi to Tipi for me. Someone I'm also hoping to meet some time.
Thanks

Nearly Normal
2008-03-29, 22:21
Ron, is that you in the orange mask and cape or are you just a wraslin fan?
Wish I could get off work for the bash.
pete

Ron Haven
2008-03-30, 23:00
Ron, is that you in the orange mask and cape or are you just a wraslin fan?
Wish I could get off work for the bash.
peteYes,Nearly Normal.That is me.I took that from an old poster I found in the attic.On March 10th 1979 it was an ad poster when I was going to be wrestling in Anderson,SC

Nearly Normal
2008-04-02, 22:17
Yes,Nearly Normal.That is me.I took that from an old poster I found in the attic.On March 10th 1979 it was an ad poster when I was going to be wrestling in Anderson,SC

That's too cool.
I hope to get your way in May for a little Hiking. See you if I can swing it.