PDA

View Full Version : Hammock Manufacture

mark o. david
2008-04-15, 00:16
My company is Deckhand Manufacturing www.deckhandman.com I have been making and selling hammocks for 10 years as my primary source of income.I have 4 designs that are totally unique to my line.My website is a Educational base site with hammock data,lore,insights and instructions on hammock life.Please check it out and tell me what you think,T/Y-Mark

SGT Rock
2008-04-19, 11:57
Do you have a camping hammock?

Frolicking Dino
2008-04-19, 12:46
The Kayaker looks interesting, but net is not comfortable - have you considered making the Kayaker style with fabric?

mark o. david
2008-04-22, 12:22
[QUOTE=SGT Rock;25329]Do you have a camping hammock? You bet I do! go to my website and check out the "Kayaker" This is a real over nighter
.www.deckhandman.com

mark o. david
2008-04-22, 12:27
The Kayaker looks interesting, but net is not comfortable - have you considered making the Kayaker style with fabric?
When using a camping hammock:a thermal pad is used and a sleeping bag! This IS, after MANY MANY nights of use, a Perfect sleeping hammock.The knoted web type of material is NOT even a small issue.You sound like the princess and the pea.

mark o. david
2008-04-22, 12:32
I just spent the weekend in the cold and once again the "Kayaker" proved to be a very good night sleeper.And the price is right,Two hotel rooms will cost more and this Hammock,It is made of the best Nylon Net I can get,should last a good longer life time.