PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Microchip

SGT Rock
2008-05-10, 23:15
THE PATRIOT MICRO-CHIP
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/danebacon/image2.jpg
The Patriot Micro-chip is a small implant designed to be placed in the head of the terrorist & allows 100% accuracy in determining the location of the target. There are various methods of delivery & modern technology allows for selective implantation (with low occurrence of rejection) regardless of location.

Since not all applications are identical, the Patriot comes in various sizes and may include precious metals to avoid an allergic reaction to the implant.

(Note: size choices may not be available to all implantees)
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/danebacon/image3.jpg

While effectiveness is guaranteed, prices do vary from the softer chips (base cost: $0.42/unit) to the hardened, most durable implants in our line ($25USD/unit). Keeping in mind your operational budget, we offer implants with as few as 25 to a shipment with a "no-contract" policy. That's right - order as often as you like!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/danebacon/image4.jpg
Side effects include: Swelling and/or bleeding at the sight of the injection; Ability to commune at an ascended level with over three score females of innocent nature; Brief pain on or near the injection point; Possible loss of bowel/bladder control.

Here's just a few of our wonderful implant products!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/danebacon/image5.jpg

Amigi
2008-05-11, 07:39
Where do I buy?

Take-a-knee
2008-05-11, 13:41
I like that!

Frolicking Dino
2008-05-12, 07:43
Hmmm.... if you microchipped the Gitmo crowd and released them, they would gravitate to their own kind and let us know exactly where to shoot. This could work.......

SGT Rock
2008-05-12, 11:11
Where do I buy?
I thought you were already equipped with chipping devices? I am ;)

Gypsy Preacher
2008-05-13, 03:30
FINALLY! A site that is for Hikers, Campers and Trails that is NOT afraid to embrace the reality of Firearms and Ownership!
I currently live in a land where ownership is not allowed, (unless you have paid someone off) and the history of the people shows it.
I had to leave my "chipping devices" back in the land of the Big PX when we moved here 3 years ago.
I don't like when people confuse a hunk of metal with a "Weapon". The WEAPOON is the hunk of grey matter between ones ears!
The hunk of metal is only a tool.
BTW most "weapons" I know are far more dangerous than any gun!

Whew glad to have that off my chest!

Amigi
2008-05-13, 06:47
FINALLY! A site that is for Hikers, Campers and Trails that is NOT afraid to embrace the reality of Firearms and Ownership!
I currently live in a land where ownership is not allowed, (unless you have paid someone off) and the history of the people shows it.
I had to leave my "chipping devices" back in the land of the Big PX when we moved here 3 years ago.
I don't like when people confuse a hunk of metal with a "Weapon". The WEAPOON is the hunk of grey matter between ones ears!

Welcome Gypsy. Yeah, you could say we're pretty pro-gun around here. We also like to hike between talking about guns, going to the range, and implanting microchips.
Again, welcome. Now that Rock is back from the trail, the site is once again a ton of fun to come to.

Amigi
2008-05-13, 06:51
I thought you were already equipped with chipping devices? I am ;)

Yeah, but I want one of those BIG chipping devices, like an M82. It was called the XM107 when I was around that crowd. Hear it's done pretty well for itself.

SGT Rock
2008-05-13, 09:59
We had a company of 82nd guys attached to us for a few weeks and they had one of those things. But they were almost out of ammo. We had TONS of .50 HBMG ammo including some SLAP-T which the shooter was really interested in. We hooked them up.

SGT Rock
2008-05-13, 10:00

We also talk blades bigger than 1"

Gruntacious
2008-05-28, 03:07
THE PATRIOT MICRO-CHIP
Ability to commune at an ascended level with over three score females of innocent nature

That's freakin' hilarious!!:rofl:

Streamweaver
2008-05-28, 12:21
Ive got an Ex girlfriend and several neighbors Id like to implant with those chips!!!:angel:

Tipi Walter
2008-05-29, 13:08
[QUOTE=SGT Rock;25580]
THE PATRIOT MICRO-CHIP
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/danebacon/image2.jpg

I like your micro chip field report and see its validity but wonder about the first photograph. Has the patriot microchip been approved by God? The fotog seems to say as much. Just wondering as I'm a relative newb to all this.

john pickett
2008-05-31, 07:28
"We had TONS of .50 HBMG ammo including some SLAP-T which the shooter was really interested in. We hooked them up."

john pickett
2008-05-31, 07:30
"We had TONS of .50 HBMG ammo including some SLAP-T which the shooter was really interested in. We hooked them up."

Sarge,
I been out of uniform too long, since 1989. what's SLAP-T?
John Pickett________________

Hog On Ice
2008-05-31, 08:06
Saboted Light Armor Penetrator with Tracer

FireFighter56
2008-06-02, 00:51
hehehe this is how i inplant my microchips lol