PDA

View Full Version : New Blog

levicolemagic
2008-07-30, 01:22
Hello all my name is Levi.

I just started a blog about hiking and camping adventures I have had as well as tips on the subject.

It's not very big yet of course, but I have posted a couple of trips I have been on. One was in California while the other is closer to my home in Red Rock Canyon Nevada.

If anyone is interested I ask you check it out and tell me what you think about the posts so far. Criticism and ideas are welcome.

www.levicolehenley.blogspot.com (http://www.levicolehenley.blogspot.com)

Thanks ahead of time.

kayak karl
2008-07-30, 20:23
Hello all my name is Levi.

I just started a blog about hiking and camping adventures I have had as well as tips on the subject.

It's not very big yet of course, but I have posted a couple of trips I have been on. One was in California while the other is closer to my home in Red Rock Canyon Nevada.

If anyone is interested I ask you check it out and tell me what you think about the posts so far. Criticism and ideas are welcome.

www.levicolehenley.blogspot.com (http://www.levicolehenley.blogspot.com)

Thanks ahead of time.

What is a Blog?? my kids blog, even grand kids blog. (been told it can be a noun or a verb) i don' t know what it is.
My Space confusses me also. Why do people do it??

I think i missed the boat :)

MalTheElder
2008-07-30, 22:28
blog: common contraction for "web log." Basically, an online diary, logbook, or way for folk to vent their heads (connect time is cheaper than a shrink). Some blogs are anonymous or pseudonymous, others not.

Best,
Mal

Wise Old Owl
2008-07-30, 23:44
I thought this was a blog........ No, my head isn't smaller-My thoughts are large!

levicolemagic
2008-07-31, 02:45
Mal the Elder Said it. It is basically an online diary or journal to give information. It is like a personal web page that you write about what ever interests you, and if people enjoy what you write they continue coming back to read. (Like a magazine only more personal)

levicolemagic
2008-08-01, 14:50
I thank you all for viewing this thread and my blog. Once again though if anyone has any comments or criticisms they are welcome, let me know what you thought.

Rifleman
2008-08-02, 02:07
Pretty pictures. I've found its usually easier to read black typeface on a lighter background.
R.

levicolemagic
2008-08-02, 05:08
Thanks Rifleman, Your right the black didn't really fit. And the lighter background does make the text easier to read.

If anyone has any more ideas or comments glad to hear them.