PDA

View Full Version : 500 members?

SGT Rock
2003-01-08, 00:23
Last post I remember reading was betting we would have 500 members by Wed. I don't think anyone wins that one. But now we might make 10 by the end of the night.

Get to wasting time and posting here instead of working and being with your family LOL.

Then go hiking.

dixicritter
2003-01-08, 00:32
10 members by the end of the night?? What are you under estimating your fellow hikers now Sarge? :D

SGT Rock
2003-01-08, 00:34
I swear she is a trail angel, normally she is a lot nicer to hikers. Well, at least to one hiker :D

dixicritter
2003-01-08, 00:37
I wasn't being mean to them dear......just to you......lol

I think you'll have more than 10 members by the end of the night. You've out done yourself once again. :)

Simva2020
2003-01-08, 00:53
Thanks Sgt for the forum....why cant you call it WhiteblazeFever?

Redbeard
2003-01-08, 01:25
I kinda like the Topo map for Around the Campfire.
Of course it could use some kind of AT designation to help guide people here. I wouln't mind discussing the pct or cdt either though.

Hikerhead
2003-01-08, 01:25
What a bad day today was going without my hiking site fix......

:)

chief
2003-01-08, 01:50
Originally posted by dixicritter
I wasn't being mean to them dear......just to you......lol

I think you'll have more than 10 members by the end of the night. You've out done yourself once again. :)

he don't get those stripes for nuthin'!

dixicritter
2003-01-08, 01:54
Originally posted by chief
he don't get those stripes for nuthin'!

Don't I know it!! I'm probably his biggest fan......ok so I'm biased what can I say. He's tops in my book any day!!

dixicritter
2003-01-08, 01:55
<snip>

Guess who won this bet!!! lol

chief
2003-01-08, 02:17
Don't I know it!! I'm probably his biggest fan......ok so I'm biased what can I say. He's tops in my book any day!!

then you rule too!

spirit
2003-01-08, 08:07
I was happy to see the email with the new address on it I missed the site and it had only been about two days thanks for going to all the trouble

Lone Wolf
2003-01-08, 08:25
Is this ship in competent hands now?

Easy
2003-01-08, 08:43
Originally posted by Lone Wolf
Is this ship in competent hands now?

I thought it was in competent hands before, just no one wanted to be responsible for the financial side of the transfer.

Anyways i'll have more time to go hiking now.

Hikerhead
2003-01-08, 08:53
Thanks Easy for laying down a good foundation to build on.

And thanks for Rock for taking up the challenge and moving us on down the trail.

The trail never ends, it just splits off to another destination.

SGT Rock
2003-01-08, 08:54
LOL, it was in competent hands, just slightly sarcastic and sick :cool: (you know what I mean Easy)

Now for better or worse we have financial responsibility as well.

Easy
2003-01-08, 09:00
LOL ..... this site will work out and like I said I e-mailed all the old members and put a redirect on the old site. Im glad to be out of the picture in some sick sadistic way, and im sorry to the old members that my relaspe and alcoholism got in the way. But hey now I got a hell of alot more time to go hiking and drinking in the woods.

SGT Rock
2003-01-08, 09:05
Cool, thanks for the re-direct. I have some time sitting here with my thumb up my ass because of the way Fort Polk does things, so I thought I would catch up.

Easy (for the record y'all, in case you thought we were pissed at him and this is all his fault), thanks for what you have done. Honestly no one could even have something to complain about in the first place if you didn't start Whiteblaze to begin with. You have been generous with a lot of things you didn't have to like the domain name and the forum software, neither of which is cheap. You are welcome here as long as you want to be and you don't say Butt Plug (damn, I just said it) :rolleyes:

There was something else I wanted to say, but it escapes me. Anyway, if I've seemed pissed at him at times, I have a lot of "Irons in the Fire" and I'm a short tempered First Sergeant on a power trip.

Hammock Hanger
2003-01-08, 09:23
Thanks to both of you for all your time, $ and efforts.

Easy, go enjoy a hike, with an Odoul's :)

Sgt Rock, keep us safe and steady...

It's good to have my, oh THE, site back. I was lonely yesterday.

PS: Nice to meet dixicritter.

Hammock Hanger

dixicritter
2003-01-08, 09:29
Originally posted by Hammock Hanger
<snip>
PS: Nice to meet dixicritter.

Hammock Hanger

Nice to meet everyone too. I'm seeing lots of names I've heard lots about for a while now.

Who knows I might learn even more about hiking yet.....:eek: lol

SGT Rock
2003-01-08, 09:57
At the rate we are growing, we may make 100 members by the end of the day. My guess are the old member never posts and members that never completed registration will probably not come back, at least not right away. I gotta go pack...

veteran
2003-01-08, 11:17
Thanks Top, Carry on.

PushingDaisies
2003-01-08, 20:05
Hey people! We just hit the 100 people landmark! 100 people in the first day! Yahoo!

Footslogger
2003-01-08, 20:52
Hoooah !!