PDA

View Full Version : Ahh the smell of Esbit makin Coffee in the morning...

Wise Old Owl
2008-11-05, 21:41
LugNut asks: OK, I'll ask.

What has happened to SGT Rock, Dixie, Dino and several other missing persons?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack Says:
Rock has retired form the Army and is working in Tennessee.

Not sure what Dix is up to, but I sure hope it includes spending lots of time with Rock and the boys.

FD left the site some months back during an extended dispute over how the site was being moderated.

I hope all these folks are healthy and well and that they check in with us eventually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A train Says:They're all over on Rock's site, along with about half of Whiteblaze, who prefers not being over-moderated.

Well that's not entirely true.... The activity here has been slim to none on posts but,

within moments someone gets edited by John... No surprise there.

I am so glad I had the opportunity to be a Mod briefly to expose me to both sides & the difficulties, I am also glad that I am out of all this, but the undertones are still there even after I told most of my freinds to "Hang in there, the stuff will calm down after a few months...." am I wrong?

By the way I was clearly having far good of a time on the old WB and I have tried to tow the line on the new WB and you know, change is good.

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42481

What do you think?

Bulldawg
2008-11-05, 21:44
Well that's not entirely true.... The activity here has been slim to none on posts but,

within moments someone gets edited by John... No surprise there.

What do you think?

?????????

taildragger
2008-11-05, 21:47
mmm coffee.....

Wise Old Owl
2008-11-05, 21:53
Hold up the bow Tail Dragger, I see a super mod commin through the wood!

Wise Old Owl
2008-11-05, 23:39
Where is everyone?

taildragger
2008-11-05, 23:51
In a lab, performing data analysis on enzyme kinetics...

Bulldawg
2008-11-06, 00:26
In a lab, performing data analysis on enzyme kinetics...

Shit, that's the same thing I am doing.

gungho
2008-11-06, 06:22
Where is everyone?

maybe everyone has gone hiking:hmmmm2:

kayak karl
2008-11-06, 08:02
ther're over at http://www.dance-forums.com/showthread.php?t=27301 learning the two step.
:dancing2::elefant::dancing:

dixicritter
2008-11-06, 09:17
Mark don't come over here trying to stir crap. You know I posted on that thread in response to Lugnut. Leave the WB stuff over on WB and don't trash Rock's site with it.

This thread is closed!