PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Wool Socks

Buggyman
2009-01-08, 13:55
Just wanted to alert everyone to some good wool socks I picked up at Sams Club the other day. They are called Omni wool--high top, 75% merino wool, 24% nylon, American made, about $10 for three pair. This was at a Sacramento CA Sams, don't know if they are available everywhere. I like them so much I'm going back after work today to get another set. I don't wear high tops in the summer, but for winter or work, they are fine.

TOW
2009-01-11, 22:40
Just wanted to alert everyone to some good wool socks I picked up at Sams Club the other day. They are called Omni wool--high top, 75% merino wool, 24% nylon, American made, about $10 for three pair. This was at a Sacramento CA Sams, don't know if they are available everywhere. I like them so much I'm going back after work today to get another set. I don't wear high tops in the summer, but for winter or work, they are fine.
Are you kiddin? I can sell you those same socks for $6.00 for three pair......

MalTheElder
2009-01-12, 14:29
Are you kiddin? I can sell you those same socks for $6.00 for three pair......
But I think Sam's Club sells them new, dude.

:bandit:

sheepdog
2009-01-12, 23:44
Cosco has some good ones also. At a simular price. I just got some and will be checking them out.

Scrub
2009-01-13, 12:13
Hey T.O.W. ..... how would I go about getting in touch with you about these socks if I like them {I assume you were serious about having new ones to sell.} I am going to get a 3 pack from Sam's and see if I like them. They may be what I am looking for to replace some I have from Cabot & Sons that I can't find anymore.

Pappyhighlife
2009-01-13, 14:38
But I think Sam's Club sells them new, dude.

Ah Hah Ha...very good! Got a visual of T.O.W. walking around with these used socks with holes in em...underwear 3.00... Hah sorry that just hit the funny bone.

:burnout: