PDA

View Full Version : Gray Blazer

TOW
2009-08-07, 18:36
Gray Blazer and his son Angel has been hanging here all afternoon, good people.......

dixicritter
2009-08-07, 20:58
Couldn't agree with ya more TOW. :)

Hooch
2009-08-07, 21:14
Gray Blazer is indeed good people. Hope to hike with him some time. :top:

Skidsteer
2009-08-07, 21:43
The Blaze plays a good guitar even if he does deny it and Angel fit right in at the Bear Pen campout.

Good folks.

TOW
2009-08-07, 21:50
About three years ago GB sent me one of his photo's, I have it hanging on my living room wall. His eyes beamed when he entered my house. In fact my pastor and his associates have photo's by GB. Yep, the Blaze is a unique individual.........

TOW
2009-08-08, 16:33
The Blaze and his Angelic son just got off of the Creeper trail and said they had the time of their lives. They went swimming and caught fish with thier mouths. Even saw a bear and whooped its ass just to top things off. Then I had to have a heartfelt chat with them about molesting our animals because they said something about running into a cute little doe and having their way with her, dang hikers from Florida, just got watch them..........

Anyway they decided that there was no place like home and their own beds so they headed on back that way.........

I look forward with hanging with them and molesting their animals sometime in the future....

cool breeze
2009-08-08, 17:25
The Blaze and his Angelic son just got off of the Creeper trail and said they had the time of their lives. They went swimming and caught fish with thier mouths. Even saw a bear and whooped its ass just to top things off. Then I had to have a heartfelt chat with them about molesting our animals because they said something about running into a cute little doe and having their way with her, dang hikers from Florida, just got watch them..........

Anyway they decided that there was no place like home and their own beds so they headed on back that way.........

I look forward with hanging with them and molesting their animals sometime in the future....

I want to see you molest one of their gators. I know you got it in you.

TOW
2009-08-08, 17:59
I want to see you molest one of their gators. I know you got it in you.Done molested five of them in Alabama in one day pal! Why do you think they won't let me back down there?

I be bad to the bone...............:bandit:

cool breeze
2009-08-09, 00:17
Done molested five of them in Alabama in one day pal! Why do you think they won't let me back down there?

I be bad to the bone...............:bandit:

That was a Bama gotor. You don't fuck with a Florida Gator. They are #1 you know.

TOW
2009-08-09, 10:25
That was a Bama gotor. You don't fuck with a Florida Gator. They are #1 you know.
maybe i not be as bad as i previously thought, now that i think of it.......:afraid:

Gray Blazer
2009-08-10, 23:32
TOW is good people. Nice to hang with you, brother. Angel and I had a great week in GA/NC/TN/VA. The Creeper is awesome.

TOW, tell the truth. I stuck that picture into your house when you weren't looking.

Now come to FL and mess with Big Foot.

Skids, you might have though I was a better guitar picker if you had had a little more shine in you.

Hooch, as much as I try, I can only hike 2 miles an hour.

Cool Breeze, thanks for the help with the tent. There's a pic of it on White Top in my WB photo gallery.

Dixi and Rock, I'll come see you guys next time.

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

Skidsteer
2009-08-10, 23:47
Skids, you might have though I was a better guitar picker if you had had a little more shine in you.

If I'd had a little more shine in me I might not have heard the guitar.

Gray Blazer
2009-08-10, 23:53
If I'd had a little more shine in me I might not have heard the guitar.

Couldn't feel your fave, eh? Just remember, I don't but my Dad does.

cool breeze
2009-08-11, 00:05
Couldn't feel your fave, eh? Just remember, I don't but my Dad does.

That my friends, was fucking awesome. Quote of the weekend. Thank you Angel.