PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sgt Rock - A Great Site!

Ranger Rick
2003-03-19, 06:07
Hello Everyone!

I'm a new registered member and just wanted to say "hi" and say I love this site and the discussions in your forums. And personally I think it's one of the best outdoor forums too. Though I'm not new to visiting forums, I just began registering and participating in them, but mostly military related ones. But this one is much more interesting and broader in discussion, particularly about outdoor/military gear, equipment, tips, techniques and so on. And what I like the most about this forum is the friendly & civilized attmosphere too.

Though I'm a retired US Army Ranger living and residing permanently here in Italy, (because I love "Italian" food, wine, and women, but not necessarily in that order). There's a bit of a time difference and so it'll be kinda hard for me to "actively" participate in your (and others) forum. But from time-to-time I will recon your discussions and hopefully will be able to throw in my 2 cents worth of tips too.

Sgt Rock, as I mentioned to you in an earlier e-mail, you have a great site and forum. Again, my compliments and I salute you. And I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to invite your memebers to come check out my site. Though I don't have a forum, I plan to post a link on my site listing "certain forums" that are worth checking out and reqistering, and this one/yours will be one of them.

So in the mean, if any of you have a few minutes, come check out my military/outdoor tips, tricks & ideas at: www.therangerdigest.com.

Again, you've great site here, I look forward to your forum discussions and in communicating with some of you. Take care

"Ranger Rick" F. Tscherne

US Army, Retired (1972-93)
Homesteading in Italy

:)