PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

dixicritter
2010-12-16, 10:26
From our family to yours, we hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

D'Artagnan
2010-12-16, 10:33
You, too! I'm glad all your boys are home with you this Christmas!

warraghiyagey
2010-12-16, 10:36
Thank you. . .

john pickett
2010-12-16, 11:10
Merry Christmas, folks. I'm so glad to see some life here again.
Regards,
John Pickett

mudhead
2010-12-16, 17:41
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours from my Maine tribe.

Kanga
2010-12-16, 20:35
merry christmas dixie and rock! love y'all!

Tin Man
2010-12-16, 20:52
Happy Happy Holidays to all !

:birthday:

Superman
2010-12-16, 20:57
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

dixicritter
2010-12-16, 21:04
Happy Happy Holidays to all !

:birthday:

Now don't go all PC on us... it's Merry Christmas on this site. :wink:

Tin Man
2010-12-16, 22:14
Now don't go all PC on us... it's Merry Christmas on this site. :wink:

Yes, but I heard there was a sparrow in the house...

Nearly Normal
2010-12-16, 22:17
Eat too much, watch a little football, hug your're loved ones, do what's right.
Yall have fun.
NN

shadowmoss
2010-12-18, 20:41
Merry Christmas from Soto Cano, Honduras. I miss being able to get out and hike!

warraghiyagey
2010-12-18, 20:46
Hi Jennmoss!!!:birthday::beer::beer:

wakapak
2010-12-18, 21:05
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! :beer:

sheepdog
2010-12-18, 22:32
Merry Christmas!!!

GGS
2010-12-19, 21:54
Merry Christmas to all!

shadowmoss
2010-12-19, 22:56
((Warghy!!)) Thanks for remembering. Saw they locked our thread, so headed over here. This campfire is always warm.

I'll celebrate birthday and Christmas sitting around the pool at the InterContinental in Tegus. Wish I was in the woods.

DesertReprobate
2010-12-20, 02:23
Merry Christmas Rock and Dixie,
I'm looking forward to seeing you both again soon.
Desert Reprobate

warraghiyagey
2010-12-20, 09:53
((Warghy!!)) Thanks for remembering. Saw they locked our thread, so headed over here. This campfire is always warm.

I'll celebrate birthday and Christmas sitting around the pool at the InterContinental in Tegus. Wish I was in the woods.

:beer::beer: Welcome. . . back. . . . kinda . . . :beer:

Skidsteer
2010-12-20, 10:21
To My Hippy Friends(Bulldawg, etc.) :

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious/secular persuasion of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To the rest of you:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

john pickett
2010-12-20, 13:29
Skidsteer,
Try saying that real fast, three times in a row.:aetsch:
John Pickett
(without regards)

mudhead
2010-12-20, 16:33
Skids been hanging with the CSPAN crowd.

Merry Christmas Uncle Skids.

Superman
2010-12-20, 16:50
To My Hippy Friends(Bulldawg, etc.) :

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious/secular persuasion of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To the rest of you:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Maybe you have to say it slower?:bike:

Nearly Normal
2010-12-20, 18:17

The clean end has been found!:bike:

Kanga
2010-12-20, 20:36
hogshit. all of it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!!

enviro
2010-12-20, 23:10
QUOTE=Skidsteer;208002]To My Hippy Friends(Bulldawg, etc.) :

To the rest of you:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year![/QUOTE]

:dito:[

Shake-n-Bake
2010-12-21, 08:15
Merry Christmas to all!!

4eyedbuzzard
2010-12-23, 22:25
Merry Christmas to everyone - even those of you who may not exist in other hiking dimensions.

Lugnut
2010-12-23, 23:05
They do exist.. Or maybe they don't. I'm so confused! Merry Christmas anyways! :beer:

enviro
2010-12-24, 01:02
Merry christmas to the rocks!!!!

Kanga
2010-12-24, 13:58
oh, they exist. they are just banned.

Tin Man
2010-12-24, 14:13
oh, they exist. they are just banned.

...and damned proud of it :bootyshak

saimyoji
2010-12-24, 23:26
Peace on earth, good will towards men. :angel:

all alligators can suck my.....i mean eat......i mean.....damn, this color is hard to work with.......:argh:

....alligators get no peace and no good will. :bandit:

:beer::beer:

Lone Wolf
2010-12-24, 23:56
Peace on earth, good will towards men. :angel:

all alligators can suck my.....i mean eat......i mean.....damn, this color is hard to work with.......:argh:

....alligators get no peace and no good will. :bandit:

:beer::beer:

ok um with ya