PDA

View Full Version : What is WRONG with you people?!

Sierra Echo
2011-04-28, 18:22
There have only been like 3 posts all day long! Cat got your tongues? or in this case I suppose its ok to ask if the cat's got your fingers!

Hog On Ice
2011-04-28, 18:25
and a partridge in a pear tree

sheepdog
2011-04-28, 18:26
here!!!

Sierra Echo
2011-04-28, 18:26
and a partridge in a pear tree

Don't you DARE get that song stuck in my head! LOL

mudhead
2011-04-28, 18:27
There have only been like 3 posts all day long! Cat got your tongues? or in this case I suppose its ok to ask if the cat's got your fingers!

Some times it just makes you want to scream.

sheepdog
2011-04-28, 18:27
Some times it just makes you want to scream.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:boring:

Hog On Ice
2011-04-28, 18:35
Don't you DARE get that song stuck in my head! LOL

OK here's one for JAK:

l2oPio60mK4

definitely not the standard version

Kanga
2011-04-28, 18:42
sorry! i've been elbow deep in tractor guts today.

gungho
2011-04-28, 18:53
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72201

i have been on that other site with fucktards like this.....what a waste

Lugnut
2011-04-28, 19:02
I've been cleaning house. :angel:

Skidsteer
2011-04-28, 19:05
Contrary to popular belief, I really do work on occasion.

Hog On Ice
2011-04-28, 19:08
work it man, work it ... The Sweater can't do it all

Wonder
2011-04-28, 19:16
Lots of folks are without power, or with no wireless.....

woodsy
2011-04-28, 19:28
I'VE BEEN OUT ON THE local POWERLINE EXPANSION THING, SORRY !!!

Hog On Ice
2011-04-28, 19:33
ummm Woodsy - we can hear you just fine - no need to shout

woodsy
2011-04-28, 19:45
ummm Woodsy - we can hear you just fine - no need to shout

OH, OK, I'll go back to small letters :bandit:

Tin Man
2011-04-28, 19:52

well.. if you were one of the cool kids... :D

General
2011-04-28, 20:10
i've been cutting downed trees at blackrock state park all day. took 20 people and 3 pieces of equipment to clear 3 miles of road. the folks in the cabins at the other end were happy to see someone at about 4:30. stupid tornado(s)

Rockhound
2011-04-28, 20:12

No power on the farm from 10:30 last night until about an hour ago. Sorry about that. I would have posted sooner but the county wanted to restore power to schools, hospitals and emergency responders first. They obviously have a distorted sense of priorities.

Bearpaw
2011-04-28, 20:16
No power on the farm from 10:30 last night until about an hour ago. Sorry about that. I would have posted sooner but the county wanted to restore power to schools, hospitals and emergency responders first. They obviously have a distorted sense of priorities.

Yeah, we had power out from yesterday about 3 PM until a bit before midnight. I'm pretty sure I heard a power worker saying "I guess we can go home for a while. Aint nothing north of us cept some derned hippies that don't need no power!"

Kanga
2011-04-28, 20:41

your idea of the cool kids is a tad skewed. just sayin'.

Tin Man
2011-04-28, 20:42
your idea of the cool kids is a tad skewed. just sayin'.

you betcha, tarded even

MonkeyBoy
2011-04-28, 21:08
Had to hit the ground running today.........

But making lots o' money....... :)

Wise Old Owl
2011-04-28, 21:22
Honest Answer to the question? This post... directed at Lone Wolf took the wind out of posting in general.

I can think of any number of message boards, whether they be politically themed, or pertaining to some other activity from hiking to muscle cars, that are almost completely dominated by old guys sniping at anyone with whom they disagree. Picking fights with strangers, ostensibly for no other reason than to dispense paragraph after paragraph of unsolicited advice and opinions.

Some of the oldsters have posts numbering in the tens of thousands. I find that absolutely mind boggling. How much time does one have to spend on the internet to accrue such numbers? I can't imagine.

Perhaps some of these guys have health conditions which limit their physical activity, or have made them altogether non ambulatory and therefore they have nothing to do but argue with people on the internet while the real world passes them by. Perhaps they are trying to relive their youths or feel more relevant. I'm not sure.

I can appreciate an old guy trying to impart some wisdom to a younger buck. There is nothing wrong with that. But when they get that condescending old guy shit going, I just have to tune em out. Nobody wants to chat with a cantankerous, opinionated old goat who is incapable of seeing things any other way than his own.

All because of a element of truth. And Trollasaur You are a douchbag. He has hiked the AT three times and is a good freind of many people here. Yes he has a heart condition. I hope you have as good of life.

MonkeyBoy
2011-04-28, 21:29
Wrong thread, Owl??

Wise Old Owl
2011-04-28, 21:31
Uhh no wrong stump to shout on....

Sorry...

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/MarkSwarbrick/__OWLq.gif

sheepdog
2011-04-28, 21:32
Wrong thread, Owl??

the real question is;

is there a wrong thread to call trollasaur a douche?

Gray Blazer
2011-04-28, 21:33
I was cleaning out my sock drawer or washing my hair or something.

MonkeyBoy
2011-04-28, 21:34
the real question is;

Not really.

You may resume, WOO.......my bad.

:angel:

Tin Man
2011-04-28, 21:34
the real question is;

or a right thread...

Wise Old Owl
2011-04-28, 21:44
before I get my Jammies in a bunch.... Where did everyone go?

Hog On Ice
2011-04-28, 21:52
to bed - its hiker midnight around here

Tin Man
2011-04-28, 22:17
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSngsH4s_-nOovH16Gzilw-IUP8nNHxW0xm8iErKptMt6Ae_50-Ww

Kanga
2011-04-28, 22:19
So that's what you look like!

Tin Man
2011-04-28, 22:21
So that's what you look like!

naw, that's whargghy in his younger pants years... here is me...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7g-V_pA4eXKXXzdSU5IHKc8-g0kF21sS4Hp6cFypI2vJdEUUDNg

Sierra Echo
2011-04-28, 22:31

I am kewl!!!

dixicritter
2011-04-28, 22:32
Our power went out last night about 7:45 and we didn't get it restored until 7:30 tonight. All the problem was was a blown transformer (behave I know I said blown). AND I came back to BUNCHES of posts to wade through.

Tin Man
2011-04-28, 22:33
Our power went out last night about 7:45 and we didn't get it restored until 7:30 tonight. All the problem was was a blown transformer (behave I know I said blown). AND I came back to BUNCHES of posts to wade through.

good to keep that quiet... no one ran with rulers :angel:

dixicritter
2011-04-28, 22:34
good to keep that quiet... no one ran with rulers :angel:

or sharp objects. :wink:

Hog On Ice
2011-04-28, 22:35

none of which were worth the effort to read them

Skidsteer
2011-04-28, 22:35

Y'all should keep a couple spare alcohol stoves around for when the power goes out.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Tin Man
2011-04-28, 22:38
Y'all should keep a couple spare alcohol stoves around for when the power goes out.

it prolly took all night to find the one that actually works

dixicritter
2011-04-28, 22:39

Ah ha ha ha... you so funny! If we have a couple we probably have a dozen.

Cuffs
2011-04-28, 22:50

Dont know about you but I just had an F5 tornado rip thru my back yard! Have friends and family I can't account for. Finding pictures of kids that fell from the sky in my frnot yard. Parts Of homes, flooring, wallpaper, insulation, sheet rock, plywood....

I haven't had power for over 16 hours and looking like another 2 days. I have friends who will be without for over a week.

And your worried about the fucking lack of posts here?? Get a fucking life!

Sierra Echo
2011-04-28, 22:51
Dont know about you but I just had an F5 tornado rip thru my back yard! Have friends and family I can't account for. Finding pictures of kids that fell from the sky in my frnot yard. Parts Of homes, flooring, wallpaper, insulation, sheet rock, plywood....

I haven't had power for over 16 hours and looking like another 2 days. I have friends who will be without for over a week.

I like you too! *kisseys!*

Lugnut
2011-04-28, 22:53

It's a good thing MB didn't know about that!

Nearly Normal
2011-04-28, 23:14

Sorry Cuffs, prayers and good thoughts on the way.
I have family in that area.
I didn't know it was that bad.

MonkeyBoy
2011-04-28, 23:15
It's a good thing MB didn't know about that!

No doubt...........

MonkeyBoy
2011-04-28, 23:16

You have my number if you need someone to vent on, Cuffs.

Prayers for you.

Austin
2011-04-28, 23:46
Glad you are OK, Cuffs.
When I heard to news I wondered if you were OK since I know you are in that area.

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 00:10
Thanks guys, I'm glad to call you friends. I've reached my dad in N AL. He's got minor damage, but flooded and locked onto his property by the waters. Still no contact with my mom in the next county north... Cullman, where they had a touch down. Yak will be here tomorrow and we'll go to her house on the way to his brothers.

Biggest threat locally is gas leaks. Traffic lights out for miles. Staying home as much as possible. What I've seen in person today breaks my heart.

What hurts more is callous people worried that there's little posting on forums when there's real shit to be concerned about.

My Phone has been inundated with text, calls and messages. I can't thank you all enough for your concern!! I've ridden out alot of hurricanes, but this was some shit! My real desire is to go help those who lost everything. Sadly I will be going to work tomorrow for a half day. Then on to Huntsville.

I love you all dearly! (well 'cept SE) thanks and I'll keep you posted as long as I can keep charging my phone!

Sierra Echo
2011-04-29, 00:12
I don't care if you like me or not. I've been in your situation and never saw the need to be rude to people. But then maybe I'm just a nicer person then you.

john pickett
2011-04-29, 00:24
I love you all dearly! (well 'cept SE)
I don't care if you like me or not
Girls, Girls, Lets all play nice!
We've all been thru a Lot this week.

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 00:24
Thanks guys, I'm glad to call you friends. I've reached my dad in N AL. He's got minor damage, but flooded and locked onto his property by the waters. Still no contact with my mom in the next county north... Cullman, where they had a touch down. Yak will be here tomorrow and we'll go to her house on the way to his brothers.

Biggest threat locally is gas leaks. Traffic lights out for miles. Staying home as much as possible. What I've seen in person today breaks my heart.

What hurts more is callous people worried that there's little posting on forums when there's real shit to be concerned about.

My Phone has been inundated with text, calls and messages. I can't thank you all enough for your concern!! I've ridden out alot of hurricanes, but this was some shit! My real desire is to go help those who lost everything. Sadly I will be going to work tomorrow for a half day. Then on to Huntsville.

I love you all dearly! (well 'cept SE) thanks and I'll keep you posted as long as I can keep charging my phone!

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 00:44
I don't care if you like me or not. I've been in your situation and never saw the need to be rude to people. But then maybe I'm just a nicer person then you.

Rude? Rude is wanting people to post to a forum when their world has been turned upside-down. And you're right, I don't like you. As for being nicer? Fuckin doubt it! My true friends have been here for me and I know that's because they know I'd be there for them in a heartbeat. They have all called, emailed, texted all day long making sure I was ok, since I was damn close to ground zero with the mile and a half wide F5 tornado. There's almost 300 dead tonight. I'm sure that will be higher tomorrow. And you're worried about lack of posts?!? Who the hells rude?!?

john pickett
2011-04-29, 03:11
Sigh, I give up.

Sierra Echo
2011-04-29, 08:06
Rude? Rude is wanting people to post to a forum when their world has been turned upside-down. And you're right, I don't like you. As for being nicer? Fuckin doubt it! My true friends have been here for me and I know that's because they know I'd be there for them in a heartbeat. They have all called, emailed, texted all day long making sure I was ok, since I was damn close to ground zero with the mile and a half wide F5 tornado. There's almost 300 dead tonight. I'm sure that will be higher tomorrow. And you're worried about lack of posts?!? Who the hells rude?!?

You know nothing you say is going to upset me because I don't know you. So please be aware of the fact that I do find this entertaining. And I hope you don't kiss your momma with that mouth!

enviro
2011-04-29, 08:07

Glad you are well Cuffs. Hope all your family and friends are as well. Those were some bad ass storms. They were bad here and nothing compared to what you experienced.

Tornados are the scariest thing out there IMO.

Gray Blazer
2011-04-29, 08:20
Thoughts and prayers out to everyone affected by those storms. Things look really bad and those people need lots of help.

Tin Man
2011-04-29, 08:28

Cuffs, happy to hear you and your dad okay. Keep us posted on your mom. Ignore the ignorant peeps here. The rest of us love you.

JAK
2011-04-29, 08:31
OK here's one for JAK:

l2oPio60mK4

definitely not the standard versionThanks.

Rockhound
2011-04-29, 08:38

Hey, Cuffs
Sorry about what's happening there and in other parts of the country. Hope you and yours make it out OK. But if we suspended posting every time more important shit was going on in the world there would never be another post here. Aside from that, people are not mind readers. We do not always know what's going on with other folks here until they post and share such info. Again, hope you and all your loved ones are OK and recover from this but vent that energy where it'll do the most good.

Wonder
2011-04-29, 09:05
Cuffs......I'm so happy tht you are ok. I hope from the bottom of my soul that you get in touch with the rest of your family today. I could not even imagine.

dixicritter
2011-04-29, 09:06
Wow... I'm speechless.

OK maybe not. Y'all need to realize that this thread wasn't meant as an attack or anything. I've got family and friends in AL too. One of my cousins is going to college at U of A, she's alright and helping by volunteering to help those who've lost everything. My parents and 98 year old Grandfather are still sitting in the dark and may have no water by now, but otherwise they are also fine.

Yes there is a lot of crazy stuff going on in the world, but some folks use forums like this to distract themselves for just a little while. Nothing wrong with that.

MonkeyBoy
2011-04-29, 09:27
Ditto

Two Speed
2011-04-29, 09:43
I like eggs.

Tin Man
2011-04-29, 09:49
ditto

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 10:12
Cuffs, happy to hear you and your dad okay. Keep us posted on your mom. Ignore the ignorant peeps here. The rest of us love you.

When people find a catastrophic disaster humorous it really burns me up. even this heartless bitch knows when to shut up and help out instead of running her mouth when others are truly in need.

Headed to cullman, where one of the tornadoes hit. Still no contact with my mom up there...

Theank you for those who have shown your support and care.

Kanga
2011-04-29, 10:39
girl. you need to take a breath. breathe, girl. breathe. i don't think she found disaster humorous. i think it was just a case of bad timing. i love you bunches. now breathe.

Crikey
2011-04-29, 11:09
I can't believe that a wedding trumps reports from Alabama.

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 11:25
girl. you need to take a breath. breathe, girl. breathe. i don't think she found disaster humorous. i think it was just a case of bad timing. i love you bunches. now breathe.

I cant find my mom! And some jackwad is worrying that people arent posting enough? WTF!

Kanga
2011-04-29, 11:28
i know and i'm sorry. i don't think she meant anything hateful by it. i know you're worried. can i help in any way?

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 11:56
Hey, Cuffs
Sorry about what's happening there and in other parts of the country. Hope you and yours make it out OK. But if we suspended posting every time more important shit was going on in the world there would never be another post here. Aside from that, people are not mind readers. We do not always know what's going on with other folks here until they post and share such info. Again, hope you and all your loved ones are OK and recover from this but vent that energy where it'll do the most good.

I do agree RH, but when someone mocks you in the face of tragedy, fuck em!

JAK
2011-04-29, 12:54
I can't believe that a wedding trumps reports from Alabama.I know eh. One of the commentators even suggested that the royal wedding provided some neccessary brief respite. I could picture people sitting on the foundations of their houses with all the carnage around them, with their TVs plugged in to watch the royal wedding. I don't think so. Better not to say anything than to say something so foolish. They could do a better job of separating real news, and trajedy, from pageantry and entertainment.

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 13:02
Heres your news:

http://www.abc3340.com/Global/story.asp?S=14537748

http://www.abc3340.com/Global/story.asp?S=14540571

http://www.abc3340.com/story/14539297/heavy-rescue-search-teams-deployed-across-state-to-help-search

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/deadly-tornadoes-devastate-the-south-how-to-help

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Storms-pummel-South/ss/events/us/042811southernstorms

Russell
2011-04-29, 13:02
I cant find my mom! And some jackwad is worrying that people arent posting enough? WTF!

Not only that Cuffs, I am real pissed that she took this bullshit to facebook.

SE that is fucked up!

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 13:04
Cadaver dogs brought in this morning in Pratt City and Tuscaloosa and Pleasant Grove. Live news video shows them alerting...

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 13:05

SE that is fucked up!

I agree with RH that HHQ is a place to share and vent, but to take a stab at me was not a good idea.

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 14:03
http://photos.al.com/1811/gallery/your_storm_photos_april_27_2011/index.html

D'Artagnan
2011-04-29, 14:25
What's the best way to help? Red Cross?

Cuffs
2011-04-29, 14:30
this is a growing list, its pretty local, but the mid region of the Red cross is all over here helping out, find and donate to them.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/04/alabama_tornadoes_how_you_can.html

Kanga
2011-04-29, 15:02

SE that is fucked up!

Yeah, wasn't really a fan of that myself.

saimyoji
2011-04-29, 15:53
so, what....she just plays the hit and run game, then goes off and bad mouths us somewhere else cause she can't take the heat here? what a ********* ******.

(self filtered!! :angel:)

Roots
2011-04-29, 16:14

SE that is fucked up!

yep...totally uncool!

CUFFS...I love you dear!!! Been praying for you and everyone else down there! PLEASE call if you need anything...even just someone to vent to! Love ya!

Wise Old Owl
2011-04-29, 22:46
Wow did this thread go places... Cuffs who's pictures are those? I mean what is the relationship?

JAK
2011-04-30, 09:29
May I just say this is my first time on television?

sheepdog
2011-04-30, 12:12
May I just say this is my first time on television?

dude

turn your web cam off. :bike:

JAK
2011-04-30, 17:34
What? I've got my best boxers on. I even buttoned them shut.

Bearpaw
2011-04-30, 17:37

Well, at least there's that! :angel:

Rockhound
2011-04-30, 17:53

Doesn't do any good when they're on your head.

Elder
2011-04-30, 17:57
Doesn't do any good when they're on your head.

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Nearly Normal
2011-04-30, 22:51

Squirrel britches, climb your ass and crack your nuts.

JERMM
2011-05-01, 00:32

some of us actually go hiking

Big Mac
2011-05-01, 12:16

Bragger

JERMM
2011-05-01, 14:08
Bragger

jealous...:aetsch:

Big Mac
2011-05-01, 16:35
Hell yes. But I'll be on the AT a week from Wednesday, so I'll get over it.

JAK
2011-05-01, 17:18
Doesn't do any good when they're on your head.VcE5wjCrQ1c

Kanga
2011-05-01, 17:19

*gasp!*

JERMM
2011-05-01, 17:25
*gasp!*

i knooooow...

Tin Man
2011-05-01, 17:36
Hell yes. But I'll be on the AT a week from Wednesday, so I'll get over it.

where?

Big Mac
2011-05-01, 17:42
where?

Tellico Gap to Fontana in NC. Wanna go?

Tin Man
2011-05-01, 17:46
Tellico Gap to Fontana in NC. Wanna go?

absofrigginglutely!

Big Mac
2011-05-01, 17:54
We'll be there Wednesday morning. Have a shuttle lined up from Fontana. See you there?

Tin Man
2011-05-01, 18:01
We'll be there Wednesday morning. Have a shuttle lined up from Fontana. See you there?

i wanna go... since i just a wannago, sadly, no ... i won't be there. :(

JERMM
2011-05-01, 18:03
i wanna go... since i just a wannago, sadly, no ... i won't be there. :(

well get in your car and drive on down...wait...never mind...:aetsch:

Gray Blazer
2011-05-04, 15:23
What happened to Sierra Echo? She not coming back?

JAK
2011-05-04, 17:35
what happened to sierra echo? She not coming back?

f ------------- f
r ------------- r
i -- standing -- i
e ========== e
n -- miss ----- n
d ------------ d
s ------------ s

sheepdog
2011-05-04, 21:56

she might have burned a bridge or two

maybe not

maybe

Tin Man
2011-05-04, 22:14
she might have burned a bridge or two

maybe not

maybe

proof positive she was not one for our thang

JoeyB
2011-05-04, 22:23
proof positive she was not one for our thang

yeah, most can bite but can't handle being bitten back.

Nearly Normal
2011-05-04, 22:48
Fuck it!

JAK
2011-05-05, 03:02
I think it has more to do with virtual tornadoes vs real tornadoes.
Could have just as easily happened the other way around.

Some say tornadoes. Some say tornadoes.

p.s. post 107 = "misunderstanding between friends" ;-)

Crikey
2011-05-05, 08:52

Maybe she's hiking. Imagine.

Cuffs
2011-05-05, 10:23
I think it has more to do with virtual tornadoes vs real tornadoes.
Could have just as easily happened the other way around.

Some say tornadoes. Some say tornadoes.

p.s. post 107 = "misunderstanding between friends" ;-)

You have to be friends to have a misunderstanding...

And secondly, we're still in the middle of a shitstorm down here. I have sent boxes upon boxes of goods to relief efforts and they still need more.
People are still finding photos and documents that fell from the sky. Some came from as far as 80 miles away.
As of today, the financial damages have topped that of Katrina. I really hope the support efforts dont get lost and dropped from the news. this is going to be a long slow recovery...

JAK
2011-05-05, 10:31
I've seen it in the news. Worst disaster since Katrina I understand. Hopefully they will help real people this time and not just rebuild sports stadiums. Best wishes. Don't be to hard on whats-her-name. Its easy to screw up on the internet. I'm sure she is a real person in the real world.

Big Mac
2011-05-05, 10:37
Saw in the paper this morning, at least 2 groups here in Bloomington are bringing supplies down this weekend.

Cuffs
2011-05-05, 10:43
Theres always a rush of donations up front. What people forget is that these things will still be needed weeks from now, but all the donations will have faded away...

Ive already put a bunch of stuff aside to take out to an area real close to me that got wiped off the earth. (Pleasant Grove)

Ive seen this stuff first hand. Ive seen it on TV. Nothing makes up for seeing it in person. I saw what happened in Homestead 2 days after Andrew, replacing their law enforcement. I went to NOLA a week after Katrina, to help with rescuing pets for the ASPCA. If you ever get a chance to lend a hand, please do it. Its most rewarding.

I lost track of a family member. These people have zero. Nothing. Not a house, not a car, not a shred of clothing. And in some cases, no family left. I cant begin to fathom that kind of loss.

chief
2011-05-05, 13:17
I'm no fan of SE, but after the unwarranted treatment she received here, openly and behind closed doors (from the same self-described humanitarians), I wouldn't blame her for not posting here again.

Cuffs
2011-05-05, 13:43
Kthxbai.

Kanga
2011-05-05, 14:18
I'm no fan of SE, but after the unwarranted treatment she received here, openly and behind closed doors (from the same self-described humanitarians), I wouldn't blame her for not posting here again.

you still on that soapbox? might i suggest some of this:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51t7J%2BYE%2BfL.jpg

cool breeze
2011-05-05, 14:26
Boobs

Sierra Echo
2011-05-05, 14:46
I'm right here, I've just been very busy. I went out of town for the weekend and have come back to start my spring projects. I have only really signed onto facebook and I think I have made one post on WB.
I'm off to tackle a new project. I'm being taken over with english Ivy. I swear that stuff creeps when you stop looking. crraaa-reeepppsss I tell ya~!

Gray Blazer
2011-05-05, 15:45

No one on here would talk behind others backs. Enviro would be mad.

JAK
2011-05-05, 15:49
group hug ???

Cuffs
2011-05-05, 16:07
group hug ???

Oh hell no. Not with the likes of some of yall...

Hikerhead
2011-05-05, 16:24
Maybe with Saran Wrap between us.

JAK
2011-05-05, 16:36
Well I'm still feeling the love in the room. Welcome back Sierra Echo.
Keep us updated Cuffs. Hope things get better for people very soon.

Crikey
2011-05-05, 16:37
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Everybody.

With feeling this time.

Skidsteer
2011-05-05, 16:38
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Everybody.

With feeling this time.

Piss off.

Skidsteer
2011-05-05, 16:39
:biggrin:

Cuffs
2011-05-05, 16:51
Piss off.

:beer:

Tin Man
2011-05-05, 17:08
group hug ???

we don't hug here. we get drunk and jump in a pile.

Kanga
2011-05-05, 17:21
and wrassle.

Crikey
2011-05-05, 17:24
Piss off.

please don't smash my guitar, bluto...:aetsch:

cool breeze
2011-05-05, 17:24
And give wedgies.

Cuffs
2011-05-05, 17:26
And noogies!

john pickett
2011-05-05, 17:29
"Maybe with Saran Wrap between us"
You can use Saran Wrap, I want a body-sized condom like Leslie Neilson and Priscilla Presley used in a "Naked Gun" movie

john pickett
2011-05-05, 17:31
But with air holes, lots of air holes.
Little, bitty airholes.

chief
2011-05-05, 19:30
you still on that soapbox? might i suggest some of this:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51t7J%2BYE%2BfL.jpg
You may... might want to pass it around.

Russell
2011-05-05, 19:32
And noogies!

It has been awhile since I gave someone noogies.

Trail Daze next week.

Weary
2011-05-05, 21:36
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Everybody.

With feeling this time.
Well, you've gotten the spelling right, finally, I think!

JAK
2011-05-05, 21:58
yee ha

JAK
2011-05-05, 22:02
taVblB7-UuY