PDA

View Full Version : Need Ride SBF/Asheville, NC

curtisvowen
2011-05-16, 17:37
Got some ATC folks here that was doing some trail work on the AT nearby and need a ride this week from my place...Standing Bear to Asheville.
They're stranded due to their truck breakin' down.
Anyone in the area let me know.
They need to get back to their work truck staged in Asheville, NC.
Their planning on staying here a few days, but would like to get out by Friday. No big deal.
Thanks,
Curtis

sheepdog
2011-05-16, 17:53
tinman could probably give them a lift:bike:

curtisvowen
2011-05-16, 18:39
Just some good kids I'm tryin' to help. Hell, they're wanting to do trail crew work.
Their Bronco II broke down and got a ride to here.
Check this....they've got a trailer with a John Boat with all their shit stuffed in it parked in my yard.
All they need to do is get to their main rig in Asheville, NC and git the big ATC rig...come back and get their boat and shit.
Work starts for them outa Big Creek in the Park within 2 weeks so no hurries.
They're thinking about hitchin' out....I can hook em up at Hartford, TN and odds are they could get a hitch....
GOT TINMAN'S DIGITS?

Tin Man
2011-05-16, 18:44
Just some good kids I'm tryin' to help. Hell, they're wanting to do trail crew work.
Their Bronco II broke down and got a ride to here.
Check this....they've got a trailer with a John Boat with all their shit stuffed in it parked in my yard.
All they need to do is get to their main rig in Asheville, NC and git the big rig...come back and get their boat and shit.
Work starts for them outa Big Creek in the Park starts within 2 weeks.
They're thinking about hitchin' out....I can hook em up at Hartford, TN and would get a ride.
GOT TINMAN'S DIGITS?

tin man's rides are nothing but wishful thinking... :argh: ...unless you happen to be his neck of the woods - CT :albertein

Tin Man
2011-05-16, 18:46
tin man's rides are nothing but wishful thinking... :argh: ...unless you happen to be his neck of the woods - CT :albertein

cats out of the bag now. thanks sheepdog :motz: :argh: :bootyshak

Big Mac
2011-05-16, 19:23
Like it's a big secret . . .

(It's all cool TM)

sheepdog
2011-05-16, 20:12
cats out of the bag now. thanks sheepdog :motz: :argh: :bootyshak

I could pick you up on my way to trail days next weekend.

Tin Man
2011-05-16, 20:56
I could pick you up on my way to trail days next weekend.

i'll be on the AT in NJ :bootyshak

and I already arranged a ride... :aetsch:

curtisvowen
2011-05-16, 21:32
fuck it, I can handle this.....just wanted to see if anyone was on the road nearby....maybe heading South from Traildays.

Kanga
2011-05-18, 18:56
shit curtis! i could have taken them if damn-ass-kiss had at&t cell service. i didn't get to see this until just now! sorry!

Tin Man
2011-05-18, 19:52
shit curtis! i could have taken them if damn-ass-kiss had at&t cell service. i didn't get to see this until just now! sorry!

at&t sucks... get some real service, like verizon

Kanga
2011-05-18, 20:09
Verizon can kiss my lily white ass. They fucked my acct years ago and didn't make good.

Tin Man
2011-05-18, 20:53
Verizon can kiss my lily white ass. They fucked my acct years ago and didn't make good.

try making nice next time there is an issue... just sayin'

having managed a few company cell phones, i found making nice and escalating until you get the right ear, always works

Lugnut
2011-05-18, 22:08
try making nice next time there is an issue... just sayin'

having managed a few company cell phones, i found making nice and escalating until you get the right ear, always works

I'm sure we can all assume that Kanga was exceptionally civil. :aetsch:

Tin Man
2011-05-18, 23:37

whoever answers a customer service hotline is some numbnuts reading from a script. it's not their fault they are numb, it's the script writers fault. well, it could be argued that the numbnuts could find a better job, but some can't and that don't make them bad or wrong. so, where am i going with this? oh yeah, when you get the numbnuts script, simply tell them you will speak to a supervisor ... in the US. numbnuts are simply too numb to be helpful or useful and it ain't their fault they are stuck with a nuts script.

Kanga
2011-05-18, 23:45
i spoke completely civil until they continued to fuck me every month after 2 billion phone conversations. they fucked up my account. they wrote me and said they fucked up my acct, that it was all their fault. then they kept sending me a $600 bill every month and had it reported to my credit. i took them to small claims court. what i wanted to do was tell them to stick a piece of dynamite up their ass and wait til i got there to light it. stupid shitfucks.

Tin Man
2011-05-18, 23:48
i spoke completely civil until they continued to fuck me every month after 2 billion phone conversations. they fucked up my account. they wrote me and said they fucked up my acct, that it was all their fault. then they kept sending me a $600 bill every month and had it reported to my credit. i took them to small claims court. what i wanted to do was tell them to stick a piece of dynamite up their ass and wait til i got there to light it. stupid shitfucks.

wow, surprised they still in bidness and not in some rhp shallow swamp ditch

Kanga
2011-05-18, 23:56
why do you think the indians are answering the customer service phone now?

Tin Man
2011-05-19, 00:22
cuz rhp don't like indian food?

MonkeyBoy
2011-05-19, 01:25
I found working with phone companies (which I do ALOT) they do not care if you talk real nice.

I found they only respond to threats of lawsuits over lost business......then at least they will listen to you.

Oh......and they also listen when you threaten to stop using their services.

Until then, it's pretty much Oh, Well and it must be your fault....

Nearly Normal
2011-05-19, 02:45

Probley was..... in Kanganese.

JoeyB
2011-05-19, 20:59
what i wanted to do was tell them to stick a piece of dynamite up their ass and wait til i got there to light it.

with a long fuse no doubt, so they had time to ponder the err of their ways.

http://s1.postimage.org/6bxhhxbz8/g1231182686094.jpg

Tin Man
2011-05-19, 21:12
I found working with phone companies (which I do ALOT) they do not care if you talk real nice.

I found they only respond to threats of lawsuits over lost business......then at least they will listen to you.

Oh......and they also listen when you threaten to stop using their services.

Until then, it's pretty much Oh, Well and it must be your fault....

Yeah, I have worked with them prolly longer than you. Yes, there are times to get tough, but no more so than changing vendors.YMMV