PDA

View Full Version : New letters...

dixicritter
2003-06-27, 13:33
I got behind on posting SGT Rock's letters being away from home for 3 weeks. I am in the process of getting that caught up. Man he sure writes alot...lol. I'm really not sniveling there. :D

Also I just wanted to thank you all for helping keep Hikinghq a cool place. I know that you all mean alot to SGT Rock.

Anyway, go check out the letters when you have a LONG time to just sit and read...lol. They are in the journal's section.

Thanks again everyone!!

dixi

dixicritter
2003-07-11, 13:53
Ok I'm really still behind on the letters....sorry folks. I have about 6 more to get finished up and posted. I promise to try and work on these this afternoon.

Man I need to slow down....LOL.

Have a great day everyone. :)

dixi

dixicritter
2003-07-13, 01:00
2 down..... 4 to go..... until more show up.....lol

dixicritter
2003-07-13, 15:27
Whew I've gotten three letters done today. I'm thinking I may hold off a couple of days and see if there are any that come dated between June 7th and the last one that I have which is June 14th. I have a feeling there is at least one or two that belong in between these that the lovely postal service has gotten delayed. (That's either a delay in the US Postal system or the Army postal system, I can't be sure which at this point.)

I hope everyone is enjoying the letters as much as I have been. I am so proud of SGT Rock for the job he's doing not only over there, but in keeping me so well informed as to what it is he's doing. This had made this whole deployment so much easier as a result.

Please keep the soldiers over there in your thoughts and prayers as I'm sure most of you have been anyway. And Thank you all for your continued support of SGT Rock and I. We appreciate it more than we can ever put into words.

dixi

dixicritter
2003-07-20, 16:08
Just posted 4 new letters to the journal. Hope y'all are enjoying them.

dixi