PDA

View Full Version : what's the inseam..

Kanga
2011-11-14, 21:39
of your favorite down pants?

i've decided i'm a puss and my caps just aren't cutting it. i've started looking for some down puff pants to take instead. i really haven't found too many to choose from. i checked out the montbell women's pants but i'm not really impressed. i'm looking for something with some more loft. i think i'm liking the western mountaineering flash pants but would like some input on what y'all consider good down pants.

oh, and i really would like a longer inseam than what i'm finding.

Hog On Ice
2011-11-14, 21:43
well there is always Feathered Friends - ex: http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Garments/Mid/VolantPants.html

Roche
2011-11-14, 21:48
I kinda like my wife's pants down.

Kanga
2011-11-14, 21:57
well there is always Feathered Friends - ex: http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Garments/Mid/VolantPants.html

hoi, i like the look of those pants. that is definitely the kind of baffle i'm looking for, but the weight could be a little less. 6 1/2 oz of fill is a little overkill.

Skidsteer
2011-11-14, 22:05
hoi, i like the look of those pants. that is definitely the kind of baffle i'm looking for, but the weight could be a little less. 6 1/2 oz of fill is a little overkill.

Feathered Friends will likely custom make you some pants if you ask them.

SGT Rock
2011-11-14, 23:52
I've got a pair of the WM Flash pants. 7.77 ounces and super nice in camp during the winter.

Roots
2011-11-15, 01:47
of your favorite down pants?

i've decided i'm a puss and my caps just aren't cutting it. i've started looking for some down puff pants to take instead. i really haven't found too many to choose from. i checked out the montbell women's pants but i'm not really impressed. i'm looking for something with some more loft. i think i'm liking the western mountaineering flash pants but would like some input on what y'all consider good down pants.

oh, and i really would like a longer inseam than what i'm finding.

Yes....you are A puss! God, girl!!!! I thought I taught you better! ;-)

warraghiyagey
2011-11-15, 08:24
I kinda like my wife's pants down.

Well played... :beer: