PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblaze.net is back

SGT Rock
2003-01-09, 12:59
WhiteBlaze.net is back in buisness, so this temporary site was very temporary. My wife is going to buy the site license so I can leave this forum up to replace my old "Around the Campfire" forum. But I will be changing this forum back to my settings eventually. If you are here because you also like this forum, please stay and contribute, but if you are here because you want to participate with the Whiteblaze gang, please go to www.whiteblaze.net.

Thanks!

attroll
2003-01-09, 14:06
We now have full control of “whiteblaze.net”. When I say full control I mean we have everything turned over to myself and Rock. We are the only ones that have access to the Admin section right at this time. We will be very careful on whom we give and if we ever give Admin controls to anyone. We learned from past experiences. I am not pointing fingers. This is mainly to let everyone know that “whiteblaze.net” is back online.

Me and Rock have talked and have decided to go one more time with trying to get this site rolling smoothly. The domain name is a great name for what it was designed for. The user names are still in the data base. Last count was 497. We did not want to make everyone start over again. All the messages are still there. The Photo Gallery is still there. All the right reason for giving it one more shot was there. So we had to try at least one more time.

We change the colors to a brownish gold for the time being. We need to find a good smooth color for the eye’s let me know what you think of this color or if you have any suggestions.

I would like to think Easyhiker one more time for making this all possible. Without him this would never have come to be.

chief
2003-01-09, 22:48
unbelieveable!

as far as i'm concerned, whiteblaze.net is history. i place high values on consistancy, reliability and absolutely loathe drunken whims. i'll go back one more time to remove profile stuff and my picture. sgt. rock has the best hiking site on the net (although i don't do ultralight) and this forum suits me just fine.

Easy
2003-01-09, 23:04
Awesome!!!

chief
2003-01-10, 09:42
thanks for the private message. it was to be expected.

Wander Yonder
2003-01-10, 16:15
Chief, I am married to an alcoholic -- read drunk. It's a real roller coaster ride. In fact, it's all I can handle.