PDA

View Full Version : Things that warm your heart!

Wonder
2012-09-10, 10:35
Every festival season, I have at least one show that can only be described as Hell......this weekends show was it. Rain, difficult load out, low sales, migraine aura on the way home requiring me to stash my van and D'artagnans house again(thank you again), and leaving my glasses in said van.........but there were 2 things that made this one of the most memorable events of my year. First, the hallway in my hotel was filled with fellow Pennsylvanians visiting for a wedding. Awesome folks. Some went to the same college as me, lived in the same area, etc.......AND the gave me a brewed in PA Yuengling! Offered more, but I was a good girl and stuck to one. The BEST was meeting a girl who is in that dreamer phase of planning an AT hike! I could see myself 7 years ago in her eyes. She is so excited! I talked with her and her parents for quite sometime. Both her and her mother sent me the sweetest emails last night thanking me, and I can't wait to be a part of her support team! I deal with a lot of bullshit in my line of work, but meeting them made the trip worth it!!

Razor
2012-09-19, 21:43
You go girl!

Kanga
2012-09-19, 21:47
aww! that is sweet!