PDA

View Full Version : Don't Mess With A Vet

Brows Man
2012-09-17, 10:21
I thought the Sarge might get a kick out of this. He may have already seen this, if so, I apologize. The older guy, Jason, is an English Gulf war vet and the younger guy, Les, is what the English call a Yob, Chav, or Scouser, but we would call a douchebag in the U.S. You can read the description under the video. Les is yelling and getting all bowed up at Jason for some reason not knowing that Jason, besides being a vet, is a martial arts expert. Takes about 3 minutes. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfuXJfmS0Us

Elder
2012-09-17, 11:38
Way too patient. Should have stuffed him in the trash...

Law Dawg (ret)
2012-09-17, 13:05
Way too patient. Should have stuffed him in the trash...

Good for him! From the Tube replies;

its usually like that in the uk

if someone breaks into your house over here and you do them in, its you that gets jailed not them.

There is a reason that neighborhood sounds like it does on the sound track...:argh:

Superman
2012-09-17, 13:25
if someone breaks into your house over here and you do them in, its you that gets jailed not them.

I had an arguement with my neighbor a while back. He called the police and now I have legal issues. We don't have nearly as much freedom in this country as we used to. You don't realize how much things have changed until you have to deal with the system. Not many years ago this would have been laughable....not funny now.

Lugnut
2012-09-17, 13:32
Well, tou shouldn't have called him a poopiehead! :albertein

Hog On Ice
2012-09-17, 13:36
Superman - I just knew that potato gun would cause trouble

Livx
2012-09-17, 13:46
Thats True superman. It seems that we no longer have "rights", we just have a few freedoms that they still allow us to have, and very few at that. There have been two instances in the last week where my son and then my daughter were harrassed by a law enforcement officer during a traffic stop. One in knoxville, and the other was a park ranger. We have a situation now in the U.S. where instead of the citizen being sovereign and having inalienable rights, we are being "ruled over" by the authorities.

I had an arguement with my neighbor a while back. He called the police and now I have legal issues. We don't have nearly as much freedom in this country as we used to. You don't realize how much things have changed until you have to deal with the system. Not many years ago this would have been laughable....not funny now.[/QUOTE]

Brows Man
2012-09-17, 16:19
I mostly respect policeman, firefighters, and the military, but sometimes you just have to shake your head. About a year ago I got a ticket from a female California Highway Patrol motorcycle officer for going 50 in a 40 zone. (she was on a BMW--it wasn't even an American bike) Problem is, I was going 43 on cruise control. The guy next to me in the fast lane was going 50, but I guess she figured might as well get two for one. Ended up paying nearly $300 dollars for the fine and traffic school. California is so broke that traffic tickets are a money making scheme now. They're pulling us over left and right for nothing.

SGT Rock
2012-09-17, 16:45
That has been around for a while, seems like I saw it somewhere else. I love the guys self discipline.

Geo.
2012-09-18, 08:08
Then there's Epic Beard Man Tom Slick... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms_yfww8QKs&feature=related :boxing:

Lugnut
2012-09-18, 11:39
Reminds me of Mala. (in a good way)

firemedic
2012-09-18, 14:10
Looks like he took him out with the ol knife hand

Crikey
2012-09-18, 14:21
The dude is remarkably cool. The first time that jackass touched me I probably would have reacted.

Cuffs
2012-09-18, 14:32
I mostly respect policeman, firefighters, and the military, but sometimes you just have to shake your head. About a year ago I got a ticket from a female California Highway Patrol motorcycle officer for going 50 in a 40 zone. (she was on a BMW--it wasn't even an American bike) Problem is, I was going 43 on cruise control. The guy next to me in the fast lane was going 50, but I guess she figured might as well get two for one. Ended up paying nearly $300 dollars for the fine and traffic school. California is so broke that traffic tickets are a money making scheme now. They're pulling us over left and right for nothing.

Not real sure what the make of bike has to do with you getting a ticket...
Your vehicles speedometer is most likely has not been calibrated since it rolled of the factory line. The more miles you drive, the more room for error in speed. Also, if you have any wheel/tire combo other than what it came with, your speedometer is affected.
How do you know that the vehicle next to you was doing 50? You have radar-certified eyeballs?
If you were stopped for speeding, you were obviously not stopped for 'nothing.'

woodsy
2012-09-18, 20:51

I had an arguement with my neighbor a while back. He called the police and now I have legal issues. We don't have nearly as much freedom in this country as we used to. You don't realize how much things have changed until you have to deal with the system. Not many years ago this would have been laughable....not funny now.

Well that means i'm not the only vet that has had issues with a neighbor, whats up with these sissies calling the police on us anyway?
Can't we settle the dispute with guns or knives or something ? :angel:

Superman
2012-09-18, 21:14
Well that means i'm not the only vet that has had issues with a neighbor, whats up with these sissies calling the police on us anyway?
Can't we settle the dispute with guns or knives or something ? :angel:

Egggzatly...doing it the old fashion way you could be buddies the next day but not the new sissy way. They checked my criminal history and were amuzed that all I had was a speeding ticket in 1993. Apparently they don't record verbal warnings.:angel:

woodsy
2012-09-18, 21:33
SOME F- ing civilians are whimps, call the cops for everything ! Bawhahahahahahahaha ! Pretty sad really.

Big Mac
2012-09-18, 21:34
Hey look- it's Woodsy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

woodsy
2012-09-18, 21:46
Hey look- it's Woodsy!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent006.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

sheepdog
2012-09-18, 22:38
Hi Woodsy :ciao:

Superman
2012-09-18, 22:45
Hi Woodsy.:adore::angel::beer:

woodsy
2012-09-18, 22:56
Hey look- it's Woodsy!

Hi Woodsy :ciao:

Hi Woodsy.:adore::angel::beer:

Sup beotches ?

Seems a discussion about a nat. park here went south awhile back and that was about the last you heard from me
for awhile
Peace to everyone here......

Big Mac
2012-09-18, 22:59
Sup beotches ?

Seems a discussion about a nat. park here went south awhile back and that was about the last you heard from me
for awhile

Glad you're back. Stick around.

Superman
2012-09-18, 23:01
Sup beotches ?

for awhile

It's all good.