PDA

View Full Version : An Autum hang.

fish
2012-10-07, 10:59
Managed a nice trip out yesterday afternoon after our foraging expedition,we went to a local woods and took our hammocks along for the night,heres a short video:

http://youtu.be/cEW7UpflLB8

thanks for looking.

Hog On Ice
2012-10-07, 11:27
the video from above link:

cEW7UpflLB8

rcli4
2012-10-07, 11:56
You talk funny. You ain't from around these parts...

Lugnut
2012-10-07, 12:07
With all the 'teddies' I expected to see Bearpaw peek out from behind a tree.

Hog On Ice
2012-10-07, 14:39
I was wondering if the teddies were the underinsulation since I didn't sea any underquilts nor any CCF pads

fish
2012-10-07, 15:09
yep thats a good wiltshire accent my friends! lol i wqas the only one using under insulation,i used a car windscreen visor ,the silver ones,mrs fish has enough natural thermal layer to stop the frozen but syndrome! lol i shall be making under quilts in the very near future,ive price them up that i could make one for under 20.

SGT Rock
2012-10-07, 15:16
Looks like a sweet campsite.

sheepdog
2012-10-07, 16:05
Do you ever come across the pond fish?

fish
2012-10-07, 16:26
Do you ever come across the pond fish?

sadly not ,if things change i really would love to,problem is i wouldnt want to leave,you guys have it all,our culture here is so anti hunting you wouldnt believe,and archaic laws,i mean carry a knife over 3 inches with a locking or fixed blade without good cause and you get 5 years in her majesty's hotel! thing about the states is theres just so much i would want to do,looks like every state has something to offer i would like, i cant imagine hiking a trail for a week and never seeng another person,just heaven that is.on the top of the list would be to go see Dick Preoneke's cabin in alaska.

Skidsteer
2012-10-07, 16:34
sadly not ,if things change i really would love to,problem is i wouldnt want to leave,you guys have it all,our culture here is so anti hunting you wouldnt believe,and archaic laws,i mean carry a knife over 3 inches with a locking or fixed blade without good cause and you get 5 years in her majesty's hotel! thing about the states is theres just so much i would want to do,looks like every state has something to offer i would like, i cant imagine hiking a trail for a week and never seeng another person,just heaven that is.on the top of the list would be to go see Dick Preoneke's cabin in alaska.

That is on my list as well.

Bearpaw
2012-10-07, 16:52
With all the 'teddies' I expected to see Bearpaw peek out from behind a tree.

Jack is a wise young lad!

fish
2012-10-07, 17:50
Jack is a wise young lad!

he didnt get cold!