PDA

View Full Version : Southern Justice in a northern maine courtroom

woodsy
2012-12-25, 20:55
:angel:
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/09/living/maine-focus-of-saturday-night-live-sketch/

Happy holidays everyone !! :bandit:

saimyoji
2012-12-25, 21:10
I never liked Jamie Foxx. But that was some confusing shit...up to the near end. Pretty much what happened to this yankee when ordered to appear in front of a southern judge....

Superman
2012-12-25, 21:20
:angel:
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/09/living/maine-focus-of-saturday-night-live-sketch/

Happy holidays everyone !! :bandit:

That's messed up.

Cuffs
2012-12-25, 22:08
Huh? New Orleanians don't have a southern drawl, they have a distinct dialect of their very own.

Bearpaw
2012-12-25, 22:48
Well, so do folks from Maine. Speaking from one to the other is damned near two different languages. Ya gotta love America.

john pickett
2012-12-26, 12:51
This is why I don't watch Saturday Night Live anymore. The writers, actors, everyone associated with the show, think we're ALL dumb hicks. By all, I mean anyone not employed in New York city or Hollywood.

Skidsteer
2012-12-26, 14:11
This is why I don't watch Saturday Night Live anymore. The writers, actors, everyone associated with the show, think we're ALL dumb hicks. By all, I mean anyone not employed in New York city or Hollywood.

I kinda agree with you. They think they're very clever and funny. Elitest really. Some of it is funny but they do get paid for that so it's not surprising, is it?

Truth is, I usually get more genuine belly laughs listening to good friends tell a story and just generally cut up. The people I hang out with are a lot funnier than the people on TV. And a lot smarter too.

Big Mac
2012-12-26, 14:18
I kinda agree with you. They think they're very clever and funny. Elitest really. Some of it is funny but they do get paid for that so it's not surprising, is it?

Truth is, I usually get more genuine belly laughs listening to good friends tell a story and just generally cut up. The people I hang out with are a lot funnier than the people on TV. And a lot smarter too.

Agreed.

Lugnut
2012-12-26, 14:22
Especially when they are falling down. ;-)

Big Mac
2012-12-26, 14:24
Agreed. Fuck it. I wouldn't trade that weekend for anything. Haven't laughed that hard since.