PDA

View Full Version : skhoop down skirt

Kanga
2013-03-23, 11:03
just got my rei dividend and was looking for some winter gear online when i came across the skhoop down skirt. (i would really love some down pants, but there aren't any for women at rei.) anyway, rei only has an xxxl for sale at $98.

http://www.rei.com/product/821739/skhoop-down-skirt

for giggles, i decided to go check out their website. the same skirt, in all sizes, is on sale now for $75!
http://www.skhoop.us/skirt-down.html
also, i started doing some research and could not find a single thing bad said about these skirts!

i got one. just wanted to share the deal.

*please note, scandinavian women aren't as curvy as you would think. the sizes are small and i had to get an xl..

Hog On Ice
2013-03-23, 11:09
... i had to get an xl ...

strong gluts will do that

Lugnut
2013-03-23, 13:23
I'm using a lot of restraint here. :angel:

Austin
2013-03-24, 02:48
I'm using a lot of restraint here. :angel:

I hear ya. Definitely a slow pitch waiting for a swing.
Go fot it!

Lugnut
2013-03-24, 12:42
Nope. I'm not suicidal and I don't like swamps. :afraid:

mudhead
2013-03-24, 13:09
*please note, scandinavian women aren't as curvy as you would think. the sizes are small and i had to get an xl..

Do they hook or slice? I thought they had an impressive swing...

john pickett
2013-03-24, 20:05
Could you sew a pair of seams up the center, then cut between them like Brawny does to make toed socks?
I mean to make the skirt into pants.

Cuffs
2013-03-28, 02:09
this one is shorter, but it is purple!!

http://www.rei.com/product/840652/cordillera-snow-flurry-down-skirt-special-buy

D'Artagnan
2013-03-28, 15:23
OK, I'm gonna ask a dumb question (I know...)

Wouldn't that thing make it hard to climb over anything? Or do you unzip it every time you need to go over big rocks or blowdowns or fences?

Kanga
2013-03-28, 16:54
i get too hot while hiking to wear a down anything. it's for camp and rest stops. guys just get to pull out their weewee's and pee. we have to expose our whole backsides. this way, i can still have a warm tush. plus, i'm just partial to skirts.

the best part about this skirt that i haven't seen on anything else and the reason why i decided to buy it, is that it has a two way zipper on one side. meaning that i wrap it around me while standing immediately when i stop and zip down, yet still be able to zip back up from the bottom to make a slit. VERY easy and quick to put on during a rest break.

saimyoji
2013-03-28, 19:25
easy access is where its at.

rcli4
2013-03-28, 22:38
i get too hot while hiking to wear a down anything. it's for camp and rest stops. guys just get to pull out their weewee's and pee. we have to expose our whole backsides. this way, i can still have a warm tush. plus, i'm just partial to skirts.

the best part about this skirt that i haven't seen on anything else and the reason why i decided to buy it, is that it has a two way zipper on one side. meaning that i wrap it around me while standing immediately when i stop and zip down, yet still be able to zip back up from the bottom to make a slit. VERY easy and quick to put on during a rest break.

I think your hot,no matter what your wearing. You shut the fuck up Sammy....

Superman
2013-03-28, 22:50
I think your hot,no matter what your wearing. You shut the fuck up Sammy....

...and her hugs make an old man blush.:angel:

Lugnut
2013-03-28, 22:53
I've got hugs from her and I didn't blush. Maybe if I was your age it would be different. :albertein

Hog On Ice
2013-03-28, 22:58
yeah young men tend to blush easy

Superman
2013-03-28, 22:59
I've got hugs from her and I didn't blush. Maybe if I was your age it would be different. :albertein

Maybe she likes me better than you old .....oh I forget.

Shake-n-Bake
2013-03-29, 14:21

It's all good as long as you remember that your wearing unnerpants...:angel: :biggrin:

Kanga
2013-03-29, 15:50
you shut it!

Kanga
2013-04-01, 09:14
Those assholes have raised the price from $75-$125. why do you raise a sale price $50?

Cuffs
2013-04-01, 09:19
Are they charging you the higher price??

Kanga
2013-04-01, 09:21
No. I just wanted to go back and get another for a friend.

Shake-n-Bake
2013-04-02, 08:29
It's all good as long as you remember that your wearing unnerpants...:angel: :biggrin:

you shut it!

:biggrin::bandit::aetsch: