PDA

View Full Version : LD hiker vanishes on the AT in Maine

woodsy
2013-07-27, 07:35
Three or 4 days overdue now . Last seen at Spaulding Mtn lean to . Massive search continues today.

My lil brother was in the area hiking on the AT , camped out on the Carrabassetr River Thurs night and was awaken by
search party with dogs checking tents for the missing woman.

Trail is well marked in the area so its a big mystery.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/07/26/news/lewiston-auburn/more-than-60-searching-for-missing-hiker-along-appalachian-trail/

Hog On Ice
2013-07-27, 09:12
your link is not the best - try this one: http://bangordailynews.com/2013/07/26/news/lewiston-auburn/more-than-60-searching-for-missing-hiker-along-appalachian-trail/?ref=latest

woodsy
2013-07-27, 17:58
Not looking good , state police detective and 130 searchers on the scene today. Hikers passing through the area at the time of the disappearance are being sought for questioning.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Wardens-seek-hikers-aid-in-finding-woman-lost-from-Appalachian-Trail.html

Bearpaw
2013-07-27, 18:28
Holding my breath and saying some prayers.

woodsy
2013-07-28, 21:56
Searchers baffled by woman's disappearance almost 1 week ago.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Over-rugged-terrain-a-mystifying-hunt-for-missing-hiker.html

Roots
2013-07-29, 12:17
I'm starting to wonder if something happened to her at a road crossing or something. Not so sure she's still in the woods. I sure hope they find her soon.

Superman
2013-07-29, 12:26
I'm starting to wonder if something happened to her at a road crossing or something. Not so sure she's still in the woods. I sure hope they find her soon.

When Daisy and I were in Maine the locals were saying the same thing. Those folks have search and rescue pretty well worked out and usually find someone by now. Even in Maine the most dangerous critters are people. Any time a trail goes near a road the danger increases.

Tin Man
2013-07-29, 13:44
This is the section bro and I are planning to hike in September.

Roots
2013-07-29, 17:14
Yeah... This was an experienced woman. Bad things can happen to anyone but them not finding her or at least a trace of her by now just sounds very 'off'.

Superman
2013-07-29, 17:40
I wanted to join in the search but I have to be in court on Friday.

Tin Man
2013-07-29, 17:43
I wanted to join in the search but I have to be in court on Friday.

any update from your lawyer?

Superman
2013-07-29, 17:49
any update from your lawyer?

No, this will be the last pre-trial hearing. Jury selection starts on the 6th. He said not to worry about it......yeah right. I'll worry if I want to.

woodsy
2013-07-29, 19:31
Just talked to a friend who is a certified S&R person and has been up on the search since day 1.
They've thrown everything they have at it including man trackers and turned up nothing anywhere.
Only certified S&R people are allowed to search at this time due to it being treated as a crime scene.
Once their investigation is complete they will open it up to anyone willing to continue the search.

Superman
2013-07-29, 19:38
Just talked to a friend who is a certified S&R person and has been up on the search since day 1.
They've thrown everything they have at it including man trackers and turned up nothing anywhere.
Only certified S&R people are allowed to search at this time due to it being treated as a crime scene.
Once their investigation is complete they will open it up to anyone willing to continue the search.

I know that those S&R folks will do the best anyone could to find her.

woodsy
2013-07-29, 19:52
There is no vehicle access other than ATVs within a mile of the AT in there between Crocker and Sugarloaf Mtns.
They've blocked it off with boulders since i drove all the way in two years ago . A couple of the bridges were ready to fall into the ravines.

The only other access anywhere on that section is between Lone Mtn and Poplar ridge at Orberton stream and that is a very rough discontinued jeep trail .

Superman
2013-07-30, 10:21
http://www.wcsh6.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2572963462001

wakapak
2013-07-30, 10:27

Is it now being treated as a possible crime? If so, this is the first that's been mentioned of it...the news reports I've been seeing online say they haven't ruled out foul play but haven't seen anything that points to that. Maybe they just aren't putting it out in the media yet. I sure hope it wasn't anything like that, but this is definitely turning into a very odd type of disappearance....

woodsy
2013-07-30, 14:10
Evidently in the case of missing persons it is treated as a crime scene until the person is found
or the investigation closes. By treating it as a crime scene only certified S&R and other LEOs
are allowed on the search in case any evidence is found, so i am told.

wakapak
2013-07-30, 21:52
Evidently in the case of missing persons it is treated as a crime scene until the person is found
or the investigation closes. By treating it as a crime scene only certified S&R and other LEOs
are allowed on the search in case any evidence is found, so i am told.

That makes sense. Wonder what the status is in terms of going on a hike up in that area. I guess they can't really tell people to get off the trail, but they could possible 'close' it. Been seeing people post over on WB about heading up there for a hike this weekend with the thoughts of trying to help out.

Superman
2013-07-30, 22:14
Not to worry. There is a person on facebook that is in contact with her telepathically. WTF

Superman
2013-07-30, 22:16
MATC | Maine Appalachian Trail Club

Like This Page 2 hours ago

Here's the official missing person poster for Geraldine Largey, trail name "Inchworm." If you have information to share, please call the number on the poster.

Like Share

Angela Roots Salley and 12 others like this..

87 shares.

Csilla N Brian Look for her in the Moosehead area!!! Please send a search team out she is trapped in what looks like a ditch or sink hole!!! I also heard river!! So near by one?? I'm going to stay tuned into her!!

43 minutes ago Like..

Csilla N Brian She is hurting,her leg!!

42 minutes ago Like..

Ewker
2013-08-01, 12:50
anything new on the hiker?

Tin Man
2013-08-01, 12:58
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Aircraft-rejoins-search-for-missing-Applachian-Trail-hiker-.html

woodsy
2013-08-01, 15:39
Probably the searchers are in recovery mode at this point. Surviving 10 days lost in the Maine woods is a long time.

Superman
2013-08-01, 16:28
Probably the searchers are in recovery mode at this point. Surviving 10 days lost in the Maine woods is a long time.

They earlier said that she had gear and food so they were hopeful.

woodsy
2013-08-01, 17:03
Hopeful is good, miracles do happen.

Ewker
2013-08-02, 13:44
I wonder how much longer they will continue to search for her?

woodsy
2013-08-02, 21:17
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Maine-wardens-claim-progress-in-search-for-missing-hiker.html

woodsy
2013-08-02, 21:53
Sounding like they think she may have fallen off the mountain somewhere backside of Sugarloaf Mtn in the glacial cirque.
I wonder about that narrow boardwalk carrabassett river crossing and falling in being swept downriver. Speculation on my part .

woodsy
2013-08-03, 09:13
Dug up a picture i took a few winters back of the Sugarloaf cirque area that is now the main focus of the search.
The AT comes across the top of the cirque and down the left rim . You can see ski trails upper left.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p200/woodsy2007/100_7255_zpsfa2392a3.jpg (http://s128.photobucket.com/user/woodsy2007/media/100_7255_zpsfa2392a3.jpg.html)

Roots
2013-08-03, 10:43
Man... It's not sounding good. This whole thing breaks my heart. :(

Tin Man
2013-08-03, 10:47
Man... It's not sounding good. This whole thing breaks my heart. :(

yeah... i understand the whole hiking alone freedom thing, but i always hike with others. this is one reason why.

Superman
2013-08-03, 11:39
yeah... i understand the whole hiking alone freedom thing, but i always hike with others. this is one reason why.

This is an extreme anomaly. Tons of people hike alone without incident.

Tin Man
2013-08-03, 11:50
This is an extreme anomaly. Tons of people hike alone without incident.

i know. and it isn't the prime reason i hike with someone. very low on my priorities, in fact. I just like company. When I hike alone, I have to talk to myself... and you know what a dickhead I am...

Bearpaw
2013-08-03, 12:12
i know. and it isn't the prime reason i hike with someone. very low on my priorities, in fact. I just like company. When I hike alone, I have to talk to myself... and you know what a dickhead I am...

You need to find a good teddy bear. You'll never run out of good conversation.

Superman
2013-08-03, 12:27

True but I grant you that there is safety in numbers.

MonkeyBoy
2013-08-03, 13:54
I with you, Tin Man.

Never understood the hike alone mindset either.

Even just hiking with someone, but a your own pace.

Having someone with you who immediately notices your disappearance by end of day and the stretch of miles you were on could have made a huge difference in outcomes.

SGT Rock
2013-08-04, 04:10
I love the freedom of hiking alone and the time to be with your own thoughts, sometimes for days.

sheepdog
2013-08-04, 05:39
I love the freedom of hiking alone and the time to be with your own thoughts, sometimes for days.

me too

Bearpaw
2013-08-04, 11:39
I can barely stand hiking with a friend or two. Hiking alone is the best part of being out.

Tin Man
2013-08-04, 12:19
I can barely stand hiking with a friend or two. Hiking alone is the best part of being out.

Yeah, I can see that. I am not crazy about hiking with the scoutmaster - he is not a leader or follower, just a get in the way type - even though we are good friends. But I do most of my long distance hiking with my brother and we rarely get on each others nerves.

Superman
2013-08-04, 12:36

There is only a limited number of people who can tolerate my ramblings as I hike. I ramble out loud even when I hike alone. Winter seemed to actually like me babbling on....but she also liked sleeping with me. I woke up one morning and she had her head on my arm like it was a pillow. I opened my eyes and she was just laying there looking at me and smiling. I guess I should stop there.:biggrin:

Bearpaw
2013-08-04, 13:17
There is only a limited number of people who can tolerate my ramblings as I hike. I ramble out loud even when I hike alone. Winter seemed to actually like me babbling on....but she also liked sleeping with me. I woke up one morning and she had her head on my arm like it was a pillow. I opened my eyes and she was just laying there looking at me and smiling. I guess I should stop there.:biggrin:

I got adopted by a wonderful German Shepherd while hiking the BMT in 2005. That night I lowered my Hennessy Hammock so my butt and legs just touched the ground, my legs pushed through the Velcro opening. As I lay on my pad, I tapped my stomach and Maggie lay on the pad between my legs with my stomach for her pillow. She never moved all through that night.

Superman
2013-08-04, 13:25
I got adopted by a wonderful German Shepherd while hiking the BMT in 2005. That night I lowered my Hennessy Hammock so my butt and legs just touched the ground, my legs pushed through the Velcro opening. As I lay on my pad, I tapped my stomach and Maggie lay on the pad between my legs with my stomach for her pillow. She never moved all through that night.

There are only two problems I have with German Shepherds. First they shed 24/7/ 365. Two...Winter was another female that was smarter than me and told me what to do.:angel: She was a good kisser and heavy into petting.

woodsy
2013-08-04, 14:22
Looks like they are shifting the search to the south side of the AT for today. Probably the only area they haven't
spent much time in or they know something that we don't. They posted a map of the search area btm of page.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Wardens-change-tactics-in-search-for-missing-Appalachian-Trail-hiker.html

Superman
2013-08-04, 14:37
Looks like they are shifting the search to the south side of the AT for today. Probably the only area they haven't
spent much time in or they know something that we don't. They posted a map of the search area btm of page.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Wardens-change-tactics-in-search-for-missing-Appalachian-Trail-hiker.html

I think I heard that if someone is running from something the tend to go up. If they are trying to get help or get out they tend to go down. If they are lost without a compass they tend to go around in circles in the opposite direction of there dominate foot. ...or not

woodsy
2013-08-04, 15:59
Good reason to carry a compass. At least with a compass you can maintain a steady heading. I always have one in my pack.
They didn't mention it in the article but my S&R friend said they would likely bring in Cadava dogs after a certain length of time.
Seriously though like finding a needle in a haystack at this point, big uninhabited country either side of the trail.

wakapak
2013-08-04, 16:06
So sad. Unfortunately this is sounding more and more like a case that no one will ever know what happened to her, unless she is found alive. Wonder how long the search will go on if nothing more is found by tonight...

Tin Man
2013-08-04, 16:30
Good reason to carry a compass. At least with a compass you can maintain a steady heading. I always have one in my pack.
They didn't mention it in the article but my S&R friend said they would likely bring in Cadava dogs after a certain length of time.
Seriously though like finding a needle in a haystack at this point, big uninhabited country either side of the trail.

Why didn't they use dogs since day one?

woodsy
2013-08-04, 17:05
They did use dogs from the start. My lil bro was camping next to the Carrabassett River on Thurs night the week of her going missing.
The dogs barking and handlers woke him up after dark looking for the missing woman. The dogs availability to search coincides with the handler's
availability i assume. These were dogs who search for live scent initially.

Tin Man
2013-08-04, 17:51
Probably difficult to pick up an individual scent over hiker stench...

Cuffs
2013-08-04, 19:11
Not at all actually. If her hubby had something if hers, it's real easy. Dogs don't smell a 'scent' they are actually smelling rafts, the tiny little dead skin cells that constantly flake off of you by the thousands.

woodsy
2013-08-04, 19:39
All this fuss is why i don't leave a log of where i am going and where i will be at so and so time.
I can understand why folks want to find their loved one in this case, but me nah, ain't worth the trouble.
Leave me to the Ravens ,Bears and Coyotes thank you very much :biggrin:

Superman
2013-08-04, 19:48
Since I visit others in Arlington my son was surprised when I told him I didn't want to take up a grave space there. I left
instructions to dispose of the body in the cheapest, easiest way they can. If my body is lost don't worry about it. If I'm done with this body it's no longer a concern of mine.

woodsy
2013-08-04, 19:50
Still vanished w/o a trace

woodsy
2013-08-05, 07:53
Looks like they will call the search off having run out of leads.
Thousands of man, dog and horse hours already used in the search. Thats my estimate.

Lone Wolf
2013-08-05, 08:08
possible abduction at caribou valley road

Big Mac
2013-08-05, 08:50

Wow - Seriously? Is there new information around that?

Lone Wolf
2013-08-05, 11:37
Wow - Seriously? Is there new information around that?

no, that's just my theory

john pickett
2013-08-05, 11:55
"instructions to dispose of the body in the cheapest, easiest way they can"
This is my goal as well. I have left instructions and signed papers with my daughter willing my body to a local medical school for anatomy classes. When the school finishes with my remains, they will cremate my body. The ashes will be interred at a local military cemetery, with a headstone. All I have to do is convince my daughter to carry out my wishes. Fortunately, I have probably 30 years left, based on longevity of my family. I'll need that long to get my head-strong daughter to agree.

Superman
2013-08-05, 12:07
"instructions to dispose of the body in the cheapest, easiest way they can"
This is my goal as well. I have left instructions and signed papers with my daughter willing my body to a local medical school for anatomy classes. When the school finishes with my remains, they will cremate my body. The ashes will be interred at a local military cemetery, with a headstone. All I have to do is convince my daughter to carry out my wishes. Fortunately, I have probably 30 years left, based on longevity of my family. I'll need that long to get my head-strong daughter to agree.

That was why my mother made me the executor of her estate instead of my older brother and sister. She wanted to be cremated and kept in a coffee can that says "good to the last drop." I was directed to keep her in a conspicuous place in my house and everyone was to feel comfortable making jokes about it. She died in 1990 but is still part of every family gathering. My brother and sister are livid that I would do such a thing. The mortician that cremated the body and put her in the can said you can't go wrong if you are up holding the wishes of the diseased. Having said that, it doesn't exclude a gathering of whatever form for those that are left behind.
My only concern with giving the decision to the medical people is that I want to be damn sure I'm done with my body before they go hacking on it. I was jammed in a VC tunnel once and the last thing in the world I would want is to be put in the ground with no way out.

Ray
2013-08-05, 12:14
My only concern with giving the decision to the medical people is that I want to be damn sure I'm done with my body before they go hacking on it. I was jammed in a VC tunnel once and the last thing in the world I would want is to be put in the ground with no way out.Yeah, I told my wife that if I'm ever on life support and flat line to pull the plug.

Then plug it back in. Sometimes that works.

SGT Rock
2013-08-05, 12:39
Yeah, I told my wife that if I'm ever on life support and flat line to pull the plug.

Then plug it back in. Sometimes that works.

You should wait at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in.

Crikey
2013-08-05, 13:24
You should wait at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in.

http://a.fsdn.com/con/app/proj/daxshutdown/screenshots/127735.jpg

Roots
2013-08-05, 14:27

I'm starting to think the same thing. For there to be NO evidence anywhere it sounds like she's not in the woods.

Superman
2013-08-05, 18:00
I'm starting to think the same thing. For there to be NO evidence anywhere it sounds like she's not in the woods.

Even if a critter drug her off they would have found her water bottle and stuff.

woodsy
2013-08-05, 19:13
Even if a critter drug her off they would have found her water bottle and stuff.

True that.

And most lost people end up shedding their clothing after awhile leaving a trace.

It all over except the speculating .

Hard to believe anyone would mess with a grandmother age woman though .

sheepdog
2013-08-05, 21:06
True that.

And most lost people end up shedding their clothing after awhile leaving a trace.

Hard to believe anyone would mess with a grandmother age woman though .
A lotta sick people in this world.

Lone Wolf
2013-08-05, 21:09
True that.

Hard to believe anyone would mess with a grandmother age woman though .that prick hilton that murdered Meredith in Ga. killed some old folks in NC

Superman
2013-08-05, 21:22
that prick hilton that murdered Meredith in Ga. killed some old folks in NC

Wait....they weren't old. They were my age.

Big Mac
2013-08-05, 21:27
that prick hilton that murdered Meredith in Ga. killed some old folks in NC

Maybe more.

woodsy
2013-08-05, 21:34
Just want to give all the S&R folks here in maine a A+ for their effort, once you go off trail in the 3-4000' elevation range here
it is very difficult travelling, thick woods sometimes impenetrable ,krummholz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krummholz)is the term
Stuff can tear the clothes off you.

Superman
2013-08-05, 22:10
S&R folks are all top shelf in my book.

Roots
2013-08-05, 22:29
I thought from the beginning that it didn't sound like she was still in the woods. Like others have said, usually by now they would have found gear, clothing, etc of hers you would think. It's all a little odd to me.

D'Artagnan
2013-08-05, 22:30
Hopefully she just decided to go do something else and will show back up one day soon.

Tin Man
2013-08-05, 22:41
Hopefully she just decided to go do something else and will show back up one day soon.

Did you read where her husband was supplying her and texting her all the while? And the were going to meet the next day. This has bad ending written all over it.

D'Artagnan
2013-08-06, 15:21
Did you read where her husband was supplying her and texting her all the while? And the were going to meet the next day. This has bad ending written all over it.

Sorry, I didn't read it.

dixicritter
2013-08-08, 10:13
According to this article it doesn't sound good at all.

http://www.theirregular.com/news/2013-08-07/Front_Page/Warden_says_hiker_never_made_it_to_Spaulding_leant .html

Roots
2013-08-08, 10:36
According to this article it doesn't sound good at all.

http://www.theirregular.com/news/2013-08-07/Front_Page/Warden_says_hiker_never_made_it_to_Spaulding_leant .html

No it doesn't. :(

woodsy
2013-08-23, 19:22
My S&R friend says they found nothing yesterday .
They searched some of the worst possible terrain between Orberton stream and Saddleback Junior .

Tin Man
2013-08-23, 19:27
My S&R friend says they found nothing yesterday .
They searched some of the worst possible terrain between Orberton stream and Saddleback Junior .

they must have a theory, no?

woodsy
2013-08-23, 19:34

No. Not a trace. The mystery continues.

wakapak
2013-08-23, 22:03
We hiked up Saddleback last Saturday as a day hike, and definitely thought of her quite a lot. Woodsy, got a question as to stuff I saw off the side of Saddleback...once coming out of tree line (going nobo on AT) and looking off/down the right hand side of Saddleback there was a small buildig of some sort, is that part of the ski area? From up there it looked a little flat in the area to be part of it, but what do I know really of the area? Just curious what it was. Also, the last gravel/dirt road you hike across on the way up, where does that go to?

woodsy
2013-08-24, 08:00
The ski area only owns the north side(left going up) of the mountain so probably private property where you saw a building .
The last road after Eddy pond going up dead ends going east unless you have a ATV or snowmobile and goes back to RT 4
heading west. Some day people types use this access from Rt 4 to cut a few miles off the hike but i've never driven in on it.

Forgot to mention they had 5 dogs on the search Thursday .Some technical
climbing was involved around Saddleback Junior . May be another search attempt in the future .

MedicineMan4040
2013-08-24, 08:54
If it is death then a sad tragedy. But since the time of morning is now past maybe time for a stab at crazy theory. Remember the S.Carolina governor and his strange on the side(trail)? Well what if this met/hooked up with a hiker and decided they wanted to leave their previous lives behind...disappear and meet up elsewhere.

Roche
2013-08-24, 08:59
If it is death then a sad tragedy. But since the time of morning is now past maybe time for a stab at crazy theory. Remember the S.Carolina governor and his strange on the side(trail)? Well what if this met/hooked up with a hiker and decided they wanted to leave their previous lives behind...disappear and meet up elsewhere.MM

You can find plenty of Nancy Drew keyboard detective speculation at TOS.

woodsy
2013-08-24, 10:00

There is this that was in a recent newspaper article.

Officials have not ruled out the possibility that she met with violence, but say the odds are better than she got lost, with fatal results.

Not sure but the "than" may be a typo and should be that ?

wakapak
2013-08-24, 13:02
The ski area only owns the north side(left going up) of the mountain so probably private property where you saw a building .
The last road after Eddy pond going up dead ends going east unless you have a ATV or snowmobile and goes back to RT 4
heading west. Some day people types use this access from Rt 4 to cut a few miles off the hike but i've never driven in on it.

Forgot to mention they had 5 dogs on the search Thursday .Some technical
climbing was involved around Saddleback Junior . May be another search attempt in the future .

Definitely ATV type vehicles on that road after Eddy Pond as we were going up and again coming down. I wondered if it may have been some people out searching possibly. I wish I had the area I'm asking about in a photo from that day...there was the building/cabin/structure (too far off in the distance to determine exactly what it was) and a few "paths" cut around it in the trees, almost like either ski trails (which made me wonder if it was part of saddleback) or maybe some other ATV type trails/tote roads. Wasn't sure if it may be private property or property attached to the SERE training school. I have no idea where that is located out there. As I was standing on an overlook going up Saddleback looking at the area, I just wondered if it was searched at all. Like I said, being out there in that area, seeing the signs hung up, and looking at the woods with a different perspective definitely made me wonder about a lot of things...

woodsy
2013-08-24, 15:54
The survival school for navy fliers is north of Saddleback Horn and encompasses a large area bordering within a 1/2 mile at most of the
AT to Orbeton stream from Saddleback horn.
All that survival school land is on the west side of the AT heading north.

Cuffs
2013-09-07, 14:22

Hog On Ice
2013-09-07, 14:29

???????

Big Mac
2013-09-07, 15:15
????

Cuffs
2013-09-07, 16:37
See related post on the other side

Hog On Ice
2013-09-07, 18:20
..... opps I thought you meant the _other_ side

Superman
2013-09-07, 19:01
..... opps I thought you meant the _other_ side

I'm confused....what other side?

Skidsteer
2013-09-07, 19:06
The dark side Luke.

Superman
2013-09-07, 19:11
The dark side Luke.

Is the dark side the side we used to donate money to or the side that we would donate money to if it were that kind of side? Just wondering.:angel:

Skidsteer
2013-09-07, 19:14
Yep. Let me know if you need a paypal address.

Tin Man
2013-09-07, 20:02
Yep. Let me know if you need a paypal address.

i keylogged his credit card if you want to ding him

Superman
2013-09-07, 20:07
i keylogged his credit card if you want to ding him

Hey! I don't care about the credit card. It's probably maxed out since I found it in the police parking lot a month ago. I'm more concerned about the animal porn that's missing since you worked on my computer.

Skidsteer
2013-09-07, 20:14
Hehehe!

Tin Man
2013-09-07, 21:39
Hey! I don't care about the credit card. It's probably maxed out since I found it in the police parking lot a month ago. I'm more concerned about the animal porn that's missing since you worked on my computer.

Oh, the baby monkey porn? I thought that was what gave you the virus so I forwarded it to Jerry Sandusky who might appreciate it more than you. I left a note with it, including your email address in case he wanted to be your email pal.

Superman
2013-09-07, 21:44
Oh, the baby monkey porn? I thought that was what gave you the virus so I forwarded it to Jerry Sandusky who might appreciate it more than you. I left a note with it, including your email address in case he wanted to be your email pal.

lmao

MedicineMan4040
2013-09-09, 23:32
This thread turned into hilarity until I thought that even Sandusky doesn't deserve kuru, but on second thought he does. Maybe a double dose.

Superman
2013-09-10, 01:59
This thread turned into hilarity until I thought that even Sandusky doesn't deserve kuru, but on second thought he does. Maybe a double dose.

This is just keeping the thread current until there is new developments in the search.

john pickett
2013-09-10, 10:11
"Maybe a double dose"
I trust you mean one at each end?

MedicineMan4040
2013-09-11, 17:34
no, hoping he gets the virus and it eats at his brain twice as fast.