PDA

View Full Version : Another New Guy, intro

Roche
2014-09-17, 08:12
This thread does look funky, I call "DO OVER".

Superman
2014-09-17, 08:37
Do over (joke)

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 08:38
I can't get to pages 2 or 3. WHat did that crazy texan do?

Sargevining
2014-09-17, 09:11
I can't get to pages 2 or 3. WHat did that crazy texan do?

Well, I pissed off the porch before I posted.

Oh wait---you might be talking the other crazy Texan-----

Ray, what did you do this time?

Ray
2014-09-17, 09:58
Well, I pissed off the porch before I posted.

Oh wait---you might be talking the other crazy Texan-----

Ray, what did you do this time?Nothing. It's obviously either a communist plot or the work of the Illuminati.

Superman
2014-09-17, 10:16
Nothing. It's obviously either a communist plot or the work of the Illuminati.

Dammit....I was thinking the same thing. Commie plot right out of Hanoi or the Illumins (light bulb people).

Crikey
2014-09-17, 11:16
Butt Bake Butt Bake Butt Bake Butt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt BakeButt Bake

Oh fuck the backup is starting to kick in

john pickett
2014-09-17, 12:00
Who is Rick Towle? Is he that porch you all keep talking about?

Sargevining
2014-09-17, 12:16

I think he's talking about this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77TbTNRQFNY

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 13:07

ATTroll

Crikey
2014-09-17, 14:28
ATTroll

ATTroll is Hitler with Gator as Himmler

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 14:59
I wish I knew what you were talking about....

Crikey
2014-09-17, 15:02

No. You don't. And can't.

Crikey
2014-09-17, 15:03
Hey TX, lithium is cheaper in Canada, or Mexico. Just so you know.

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 15:09
No. You don't. And can't.

HEY!! Dont you tell me what I can and cant do. You don't know me!!

/joke

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 15:09
Hey TX, lithium is cheaper in Canada, or Mexico. Just so you know.

for batteries right? see, i know a thing or two.

Roche
2014-09-17, 15:10
...all adults here, everyone knows how to use google and bing...

Here's a clue. DON"T POST ACTUAL NAMES. That's personal, a line that should not be crossed. Trail names, that's goofing off on the internet.

If you don't understand the difference then your mommy should severely limit your computer privileges.

Ray
2014-09-17, 15:16
Here's a clue. DON"T POST ACTUAL NAMES. That's personal, a line that should not be crossed. Trail names, that's goofing off on the internet.

If you don't understand the difference then your mommy should severely limit your computer privileges.What's Lone Wolf's trail name?

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 15:18
What? We're not allowed to use people's real names on the internet? When did this happen? I'm so lost.

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 15:18
What's Lone Wolf's trail name?

Ductape's squirrels while shitting pants

Crikey
2014-09-17, 15:26

Pork Chop

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 15:32
Pork Chop

Nah, that's "Baltimore" Jack Tarlin's trail name.

If that is his real name. I've heard people call him Larry on occasion.

Superman
2014-09-17, 15:34

Um....was that a joke (joke)?

Crikey
2014-09-17, 15:39

Minnesota Smith

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 15:43
Um....was that a joke (joke)?

I wish it were...

Superman
2014-09-17, 16:41
I wish it were...

I wish I didn't have a septic tank with a 4" wicked rusty cast iron pipe. I replaced the outlet pipe down to the leaching fields 2 year ago. There were parts of that that were crumbling and other parts that didn't seem so bad. I got to thinking about the pipe inside the tank. If that lets go....especially in the winter I can kiss my leaching field good bye. The one thing that NH is fanatical about is septic systems. To replace this system would probably cost about $30K. To replace the old pipe it would cost under $20 for parts. It's one of those things you shouldn't do by yourself because working inside a septic the gases displace the oxygen. When I replaced the outside pipe I used my saws all with a metal cutting blade to cut the old pipe out by making two parallel cuts and then whacking it off. I assume I could do the same inside the tank.

Crikey
2014-09-17, 16:44
JOKEIf you would quit being full of shit you wouldn't have this problemJOKE

Superman
2014-09-17, 16:49
JOKEIf you would quit being full of shit you wouldn't have this problemJOKE

LAMO....I can prove that I'm not full of shit because a fair amount was in the septic before I pumped it out. Plumbers only ask how many women will be using a septic system. It doesn't matter how full of shit the guy is. (joke)

Crikey
2014-09-17, 17:27
Roche u so funny. LMAO u so funny.

Me so funny. Me laugh you long time.

Superman
2014-09-17, 17:28
Me so funny. Me laugh you long time.

Where'd you learn to talk like that?

Sargevining
2014-09-17, 18:18
What? We're not allowed to use people's real names on the internet? When did this happen? I'm so lost.

You mean SGT Rock doesn't really own this site and you guys aren't really his Howling Commandos?

Dude.

Life is so cruel sometimes.

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 18:20
Sometimes I howl. Sometimes I go commando. And sometimes I howl while going commando. Not sure about the rest of it.

Sargevining
2014-09-17, 18:21
I wish I didn't have a septic tank with a 4" wicked rusty cast iron pipe. I replaced the outlet pipe down to the leaching fields 2 year ago. There were parts of that that were crumbling and other parts that didn't seem so bad. I got to thinking about the pipe inside the tank. If that lets go....especially in the winter I can kiss my leaching field good bye. The one thing that NH is fanatical about is septic systems. To replace this system would probably cost about $30K. To replace the old pipe it would cost under $20 for parts. It's one of those things you shouldn't do by yourself because working inside a septic the gases displace the oxygen. When I replaced the outside pipe I used my saws all with a metal cutting blade to cut the old pipe out by making two parallel cuts and then whacking it off. I assume I could do the same inside the tank.

Whacking off directly into the septic tank?

Seems drastic.

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 18:24
Eeeeewwwwww......

Superman
2014-09-17, 18:26
Whacking off directly into the septic tank?

Seems drastic.

You are a sick puppy. (joke)

Sargevining
2014-09-17, 18:30
oh DUDE!

I just figured out who Superman is. (http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32646931/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/man-accused-crawling-outhouse-pit-again/)

Notice I did not use his real name.

Superman
2014-09-17, 19:17
oh DUDE!

I just figured out who Superman is. (http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32646931/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/man-accused-crawling-outhouse-pit-again/)

Notice I did not use his real name.

Clark Kent?

My avatar is me....about 25 years ago.

Sargevining
2014-09-17, 20:15
No numbah 10 post. All post Numbah 1!

Superman
2014-09-17, 20:22
No numbah 10 post. All post Numbah 1!

numbah hucken 1

Ray
2014-09-17, 20:35
I wish I didn't have a septic tank with a 4" wicked rusty cast iron pipe. I replaced the outlet pipe down to the leaching fields 2 year ago. There were parts of that that were crumbling and other parts that didn't seem so bad. I got to thinking about the pipe inside the tank. If that lets go....especially in the winter I can kiss my leaching field good bye. The one thing that NH is fanatical about is septic systems. To replace this system would probably cost about $30K. To replace the old pipe it would cost under $20 for parts. It's one of those things you shouldn't do by yourself because working inside a septic the gases displace the oxygen. When I replaced the outside pipe I used my saws all with a metal cutting blade to cut the old pipe out by making two parallel cuts and then whacking it off. I assume I could do the same inside the tank.Just do like Ed Norton, the plumber friend on Jackie Gleason's show, used to do. He carried candles to work in the sewer. If the candle went out it meant there was no air down there and it was safe to breathe.

SGT Rock
2014-09-17, 20:36
I think it is that new arab group Is-Is.

Ray
2014-09-17, 20:38
I think it is that new arab group Is-Is.I don't watch TV much. But I've been wondering what's up with the International Space Station (ISS) that's causing so much commotion.

Superman
2014-09-17, 21:02
Just do like Ed Norton, the plumber friend on Jackie Gleason's show, used to do. He carried candles to work in the sewer. If the candle went out it meant there was no air down there and it was safe to breathe.

Maybe Lugnut could tell me an easy way to do this job? He's sort of an electrician which is close to being a plumber, right?

Superman
2014-09-17, 21:04
I don't watch TV much. But I've been wondering what's up with the International Space Station (ISS) that's causing so much commotion.

Do you mean the problem with the cooling pump?

SGT Rock
2014-09-17, 21:40
In Sane Islamic Shitbags

Superman
2014-09-17, 21:53
Yes, the L stands for the land that connects Iraq and Egypt. When you use ISl vs ISIS you are omitting the existence of Israel. ISIS simply refers to Iraq and Syria. (joke)

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 21:55
I dont think that means what you think it means.

Superman
2014-09-17, 21:58

Which

Lugnut
2014-09-17, 22:02
Maybe Lugnut could tell me an easy way to do this job? He's sort of an electrician which is close to being a plumber, right?

Sparks are never a good idea in a contaminated environment which would surely include your septic system. I suggest you carry a flashlight while you are in there or wait for a sunny day. Maybe you should just build an outhouse. :angel:

Superman
2014-09-17, 22:10
Sparks are never a good idea in a contaminated environment which would surely include your septic system. I suggest you carry a flashlight while you are in there or wait for a sunny day. Maybe you should just build an outhouse. :angel:

We have an outhouse also. When it comes to poo we're all set to go. I'd like to keep it that way.

Superman
2014-09-17, 22:11

The privy is a nice two holer. It has a light for doing cross word puzzles.

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 22:14
Didnt think they had words when you were born.

Thats right, I said it. Boooya.

Superman
2014-09-17, 22:15

I watched a program that all they did was go on and on about the difference between the two. Probably another half hour wasted.

saimyoji
2014-09-17, 22:38
I watched a program that all they did was go on and on about the difference between the two. Probably another half hour wasted.

Difference between what two?

Superman
2014-09-17, 22:53
Difference between what two?

ISIS refers to the land of Iraq and Syria

ISIL refers to Iraq plus Levant refers to the land bridge that connects Iraq and Egypt. The significance is supposed to be that it ignore the existence of Israel.

The show said but with a lot more words.

Roche
2014-09-17, 23:23
Roche u so funny. Said person posts his real personal name and trail name all over the Internet and is damm proud of it. Get a "ducking" clue. Heard of Google? Read a trail journal EVER! LMAO u so funny.Thank you Captain Obvious. You must have been the guest of honor of many blanket parties while you were in SE Asia. And due continue to look up men on the internet, NTTAWWT.

Roche
2014-09-17, 23:26
Back to the current subject. Isn't ISIS a new line from Victoria's Secret?

Superman
2014-09-17, 23:31
Back to the current subject. Isn't ISIS a new line from Victoria's Secret?

Well, yeah ISIS is a goddess but everybody knows that. Why else would we grovel in her presence.

Sargevining
2014-09-18, 00:22
We have an outhouse also. When it comes to poo we're all set to go. I'd like to keep it that way.

Yah, but do you have a porch?

Superman
2014-09-18, 00:26
Yah, but do you have a porch?

I pee off my porch. It's in the front but folks seem to like it.

Superman
2014-09-18, 00:28
Not as much fun as a TV program but more to the point and informative:
http://www.vox.com/2014/9/17/6259923/isis-isil-the-islamic-state-daesh-what-is-isis-why-does-obama-use-isil

My parents would not allow us kids to have an idiot box (aka T.V.) in the house, they said it would rot our brains, guess they were correct. Some people's posts are proof of that theory of theirs. (Joking, your posts are a little funny, but Sargevining's posts are very funny.)

You forgot to say (joke).

Superman
2014-09-18, 00:48
Not as much fun as a TV program but more to the point and informative:
http://www.vox.com/2014/9/17/6259923/isis-isil-the-islamic-state-daesh-what-is-isis-why-does-obama-use-isil

My parents would not allow us kids to have an idiot box (aka T.V.) in the house, they said it would rot our brains, guess they were correct. Some people's posts are proof of that theory of theirs. (Joking, your posts are a little funny, but Sargevining's posts are very funny.)

I learned everything I know from the tv. Well, except for sex. I learned that in a 57 Mercury.

Crikey
2014-09-18, 09:33
but I wish I knew some liberal Scots they would be fun to talk to.)

This guy is pretty liberal I would guess, he likes to push grass.

http://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/77373225/disp/5eb5b9e593e522a939fdf4809cd3b921.jpg

Superman
2014-09-18, 09:48
Perhaps we should not joke about other people's politics (just did about Sunni Arabs). But today the Scots get to decide if they have had enough of PM Cameron making fun of their Thistle eating Unicorn and tell him where he can put his Tridents. This should be entertaining. Perhaps Clark Kent can inform us of what he has learned on the Nickelodeon Channel if he is not watching one of those other adult channels and clogging up his septic pipes again. (PLEASE! don't make some damn RULE that I need to specify that was a joke, its is freaking obvious!!!) #*!% RULES are for that other guys forums, remember. BTW some of my best friends are Scots and English (both fairly conservative, but I wish I knew some liberal Scots they would be fun to talk to.)

Your posts are _______. (joke) LOL out loud again

Sargevining
2014-09-18, 11:33
This guy is pretty liberal I would guess, he likes to push grass.

http://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/77373225/disp/5eb5b9e593e522a939fdf4809cd3b921.jpg

The neatly trimmed facial hair is a dead giveaway.

Superman
2014-09-18, 12:49
A Scott rep not a Scot,
Ambiguous plaid pattern not a tartan of a particular Clan.
American blue jeans not a kilt.
Ambiguous mall walking loafers, not combat boots or Roman style sandals.
The look on his face is that he just made some man who posts from NH cum over his septic pipes. That was a JOKE Clark Kent!
if you dish it out take, no sniveling like a school boy. I'm done for the day got a long trip this weekend, and HS FB game tonight.

Thanks for the heads up on the humor. I can't imagine why folks didn't like you on your last site.

D'Artagnan
2014-09-18, 13:55
A Scott rep not a Scot,
The look on his face is that he just made some man who posts from NH cum over his septic pipes. That was a JOKE Clark Kent!
if you dish it out take, no sniveling like a school boy. I'm done for the day got a long trip this weekend, and HS FB game tonight.

Wow, from your posts I would've guessed middle school.

Crikey
2014-09-18, 14:24
A Scott rep not a Scot,

Hey man! Don't go away pissed off!

Just go the fuck away.

Crikey
2014-09-18, 14:25
Previous post - NOT A JOKE

Roche
2014-09-18, 14:26
Having been to Scotland a time or two, not many Scots go around looking like they're participating in the The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. The more or less look like the Scot in the Scotts advertisement. But what do I know, or better yet, pretend to know.

Superman
2014-09-18, 15:26
Having been to Scotland a time or two, not many Scots go around looking like they're participating in the The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. The more or less look like the Scot in the Scotts advertisement. But what do I know, or better yet, pretend to know.

Um.....was that a joke? Just wondering. It's getting confusing since TX rode into town.

Sargevining
2014-09-18, 17:09

I like their tape.

I mean, its not Duck Tape or anything, but as tape goes its pretty OK.

Superman
2014-09-18, 17:18
I don't have dog in the hunt. It can't be an important issue because I haven't seen it on any of my soap operas.

Ray
2014-09-18, 17:41
I don't have dog in the hunt. It can't be an important issue because I haven't seen it on any of my soap operas.They're also not members of the NFL or the Southeastern Conference, so it's all just sorta interesting in a completely irrelevant sort of way.

Now if a member of the Southeastern Conference wanted to get out, that would be news. Besides Vanderbilt, I mean. But like Vandy, the UK still has Northern Ireland to kick around.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Superman
2014-09-18, 17:55
They're also not members of the NFL or the Southeastern Conference, so it's all just sorta interesting in a completely irrelevant sort of way.

Now if a member of the Southeastern Conference wanted to get out, that would be news. Besides Vanderbilt, I mean. But like Vandy, the UK still has Northern Ireland to kick around.

And that's all I have to say about that.

....but Ireland seems to like it. On the other hand we could be losing the equivalent of a NFL team by benching all those guys that beat their wives, kids and dogs. They may be forced to play more white guys. Wait....is that racist. (joke)

Sargevining
2014-09-18, 17:58
....but Ireland seems to like it. On the other hand we could be losing the equivalent of a NFL team by benching all those guys that beat their wives, kids and dogs. They may be forced to play more white guys. Wait....is that racist. (joke)

Just as long as that Tim Tebow guy doesn't get to play. Man, does he have baggage, or what?

Ray
2014-09-18, 17:59
....but Ireland seems to like it. On the other hand we could be losing the equivalent of a NFL team by benching all those guys that beat their wives, kids and dogs. They may be forced to play more white guys. Wait....is that racist. (joke)Remember back in the good old days when they thought that having an openly gay player would be a major distraction? Oh wait, that was last month wasn't it?

Roche
2014-09-18, 18:00
Northwestern is the Vanderbilt of the Big 10. Ever notice there is always one that just doesn't fit in with the rest?

Superman
2014-09-18, 18:15
Northwestern is the Vanderbilt of the Big 10. Ever notice there is always one that just doesn't fit in with the rest?

Dammit, are you referring to me again?

Ray
2014-09-18, 18:47
Dammit, are you referring to me again?In the context of this thread he was being ironic.

There's a potential joke set up involving the Man of Steel, y'all fill it in for me, ok? I have to flounce out now and do important things.

Sargevining
2014-09-18, 18:58
In the context of this thread he was being ironic.

There's a potential joke set up involving the Man of Steel, y'all fill it in for me, ok? I have to flounce out now and do important things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8Tc1cvSYM

Superman
2014-09-18, 20:01
cono grande.....the horror, the horror

Superman
2014-09-18, 20:19
Rodney Dangerfield once said that he was taking Viagra and Prune Juice. He said that he didn't know if he was coming or going. (joke)

rcli4
2014-09-18, 23:46
A Scott rep not a Scot,

Lowland "Scots" in big cities dress just like all westerners. Liberals and Conservatives in the UK do not directly match up to people who label themselves that way in the USA. Generally liberal Scots are voting "Yes" today and some, not all conservative Scots full of fear, uncertainty and doubt are voting "No". Either way it is just a good thing that after over 300+ years they finally voted on it. Good on them. Long may the Cross of Saint Andrew fly! Personally I don't give a ddamm how Harry Potter's Mommy voted. That ginger headed side kick of his was evidently gagged. LOL

These folks are generally polite folk that won't say what they are thinking if it will hurt someone's feelings. Being a bit of an ass, I have no such compunction. Shut the fuck up!!!

Skidsteer
2014-09-19, 04:58
These folks are generally polite folk that won't say what they are thinking if it will hurt someone's feelings. Being a bit of an ass, I have no such compunction. Shut the fuck up!!!

Hahahaha!

saimyoji
2014-09-19, 09:47
Joke

Ray
2014-09-19, 10:07
Come clean Minnie, now we know it's you.

Crikey
2014-09-19, 10:39
Come clean Minnie, now we know it's you.

Too much of a dumbass to be him.

saimyoji
2014-09-19, 10:40
If he has a beard it ain't minnie...

Crikey
2014-09-19, 10:42
Like most well educated people I read a lot, constantly.

Reading and comprehension are two different things in your case chief.

Superman
2014-09-19, 10:57
Joke

Ya know he just doesn't seem that funny. He seems to think he's funny ...but he's not. He seems to think he knows us.....but he doesn't. He seems to think that he's polite to some but not to others.....but he's pretty much an ass to everyone. (no joke)

Crikey
2014-09-19, 10:57
If he has a beard it ain't minnie...

Pulled a favor from a buddy at the NSA and had him turn on this jackass's video camera:

http://www.adorablekidsdressup.com/Cloud%20Nine%20Images/Troll_Dolls/exercise-troll.jpg

Tin Man
2014-09-19, 11:09
Rcli4 go back to reading your children's books and whining like a little school boy. I am only polite to people who treat others with courtesy and decency. I have read your public posts for months your reputation is very well established. You are free to say whatever you wish it will not change a thing. Like most well educated people I read a lot, constantly.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/49893925.jpg

shadowmoss
2014-09-19, 11:46
stop feeding the troll? Just sayin'.

Superman
2014-09-19, 12:00
stop feeding the troll? Just sayin'.

How do you put someone on ignore?

Hog On Ice
2014-09-19, 12:10
How do you put someone on ignore?

well the way I do it is to click on their name at the top of one of their posts, select view profile, then click "add to ignore list" over on the left side

Roche
2014-09-19, 12:37
well the way I do it is to click on their name at the top of one of their posts, select view profile, then click "add to ignore list" over on the left sideThen how do I get Kate Upton to "un-add me to ignore list" along with that pesky 1,000,000 mile restraining order?

Superman
2014-09-19, 12:41
well the way I do it is to click on their name at the top of one of their posts, select view profile, then click "add to ignore list" over on the left side

Thanks

Superman
2014-09-19, 12:42

Thanks

Crikey
2014-09-19, 12:43
Thanks

Thanks

Thanks again..

Crikey
2014-09-19, 12:44
Thanks

Thanks

Thanks again..

Law Dawg (ret)
2014-09-19, 13:32
I am only polite to people who treat others with courtesy and decency.

Hoo boy, stay away from mirrors...might make you implode sorting it out! On second thought...

Keyboard warriors are like junkyard Chihuahuas, fierce sons of guns (and I cleaned that one up)...until the gate opens.

Law Dawg (ret)
2014-09-19, 13:35
Oh, that might have been a joke...

Roche
2014-09-19, 13:44
Oh, that might have been a joke...Doesn't count without parenthesis LD (joke).

Lugnut
2014-09-19, 14:12
Hoo boy, stay away from mirrors...might make you implode sorting it out! On second thought...

Keyboard warriors are like junkyard Chihuahuas, fierce sons of guns (and I cleaned that one up)...until the gate opens.

I wouldn't want to piss off Clyde Tex, even if he is an old guy. He could be bad news! :afraid:

Crikey
2014-09-19, 14:52
I wouldn't want to piss off Clyde Tex, even if he is an old guy. He could be bad news! :afraid:

Good advice!

If you want to pick on somebody, pick on Kanga. Let her know how much you hate dogs and redheads.

D'Artagnan
2014-09-19, 15:09
Good advice!

If you want to pick on somebody, pick on Kanga. Let her know how much you hate dogs and redheads.

LOL! True dat.

Lone Wolf
2014-09-19, 17:24
only a pussy would put you on ignore, Tex. keep postin'

SGT Rock
2014-09-19, 17:52
Test

Tin Man
2014-09-19, 17:54

Is that why you are ignoring me on Facebook?... :D

Lone Wolf
2014-09-19, 18:00
Is that why you are ignoring me on Facebook?... :D

only folks that say i'm a kid toucher

Tin Man
2014-09-19, 18:02
only folks that say i'm a kid toucher

never said that... exactly

Sargevining
2014-09-19, 18:16
Test

I was told there'd be no math.

Roche
2014-09-19, 18:19
It's a urine test, please proceed to the porch.

Tin Man
2014-09-19, 18:35
http://www.memegeneokerlund.com/media/created/r0lf0q.jpg

Superman
2014-09-19, 20:06
Thanks again..

....no, I mean thanks....really thanks.

Superman
2014-09-19, 20:09
only a pussy would put you on ignore, tex. Keep postin'

lmao

rcli4
2014-09-19, 20:31

I said in my rule list he was an ass. And he is, but by God he's our ass.....

Kanga
2014-09-22, 13:52
Reading and comprehension are two different things in your case chief.
#notajoke

Superman
2014-09-22, 13:59
He's just another person looking for love in all the wrong places. (joke) Wait.....that could be a song!

saimyoji
2014-09-22, 15:49
Its interesting that in his biography all he does is bash HF and the people who banned him. Doesn't really tell us much about who he is.

Or does it?

/joke?

D'Artagnan
2014-09-22, 16:20
Sometimes it's more how you say something than what you actually say. Just sayin'.

saimyoji
2014-09-22, 17:13
Say what?

Superman
2014-09-22, 17:21
Sometimes it's more how you say something than what you actually say. Just sayin'.

huh?

Sargevining
2014-09-22, 19:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcSqIuqkz4

Superman
2014-09-22, 20:27
I turned the volume up and I still can't hear why she quit?

Roche
2014-09-22, 20:32
She said you never listen to her.

Superman
2014-09-22, 20:35
She said you never listen to her.

All my women say that. That was one of the things that made Lili so great. She didn't speak engrish no how.

Roche
2014-09-22, 20:39
5681She also said, or perhaps it was implied, she had a severe case of the munchies.

Superman
2014-09-22, 20:43
Is that a selfie?

Roche
2014-09-22, 20:44
It's from my high school yearbook, nahhaha.

Superman
2014-09-22, 20:47
Which was last June?:biggrin:

Roche
2014-09-22, 21:09
Yeah, back when I had to keep my hair real short and stuff.

You got any Doritos, man?

Superman
2014-09-22, 21:23
Yeah, back when I had to keep my hair real short and stuff.

You got any Doritos, man?

So you're one of those druggy kids with dreads?

Roche
2014-09-22, 21:45
Hey you're like you know like not a cop or something?

Superman
2014-09-22, 21:58
Hey you're like you know like not a cop or something?

I'm way the fuck too old for that silly shit. I'm not too old to be a deranged citizen however.

saimyoji
2014-09-22, 22:13
She went from being a talking head to a pot head business woman. The american dream.

Superman
2014-09-22, 22:28
She went from being a talking head to a pot head business woman. The american dream.

Yes, she is a woman you could go around the world with discussing issues.

Lugnut
2014-09-22, 23:20
I'm way the fuck too old for that silly shit. I'm not too old to be a deranged citizen however.

That doesn't make any sense! Are you on something? What are you putting in your Geritol? :argh:

Superman
2014-09-22, 23:22
That doesn't make any sense! Are you on something? What are you putting in your Geritol? :argh:

No, the fucking computer keeps changing what I write.

Superman
2014-09-22, 23:24
The fucking computer is a commie rat bastard. Just sayin.

Sargevining
2014-09-23, 00:16
The fucking computer is a commie rat bastard. Just sayin.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/DogByte6RER/SpecialChe.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/DogByte6RER/media/SpecialChe.jpg.html)

Superman
2014-09-23, 00:20
Gay. just sayin.

Sargevining
2014-09-23, 08:52

Gay. just sayin.

Kanga
2014-09-23, 12:39
i can't imagine why anyone would want you to leave a forum.

ed bell
2014-09-23, 13:44

Skidsteer
2014-09-23, 13:47
i can't imagine why anyone would want you to leave a forum.

I've seen some great straight lines and this is top shelf. I'm really not wired to pass up the opportunity but I'm gonna make the attempt.

sheepdog
2014-09-23, 18:30

saimyoji
2014-09-23, 20:59
Ok ill bite. What is this lasing targets you keep alluding to? Your profile says you never served so im curious.

Lone Wolf
2014-09-23, 21:31
Just read this and got concerned about a certain scary member of this forum:
"DHS must always be agile and vigilant in continually adapting to evolving threats, be it a foreign fighter or a “lone wolf” terrorist living within our midst."

http://www.dhs.gov/news/2014/09/17/written-testimony-dhs-secretary-jeh-johnson-house-committee-homeland-security

Seriously if a terrorist act is committed in the USA soon I will feel very sick for having joked about it.

No offense Lone Wolf, just thought of your trail name when I read it.
no offense taken. lone wolves answer to nobody. i have that moniker for a reason. post on. fuck the haters

Lugnut
2014-09-23, 22:52
lone wolves answer to nobody.

Except maybe Gypsy. :angel:

Sargevining
2014-09-23, 22:57
No shit, there I was.

Sitting in my trophy room when the phone rang. When I heard Jackson's gravely voice on the other end saying "We need you, come on in." it sent a chill down my spine. I hadn't heard that voice since my days in one of the most elite units in the US Army: the 5051st Mess Kit Repair Battalion. That's right. The legendary 5051st. Don't believe all the stories you heard, things weren't that tough, although things were pretty hot and heavy during The Nam. We were just a bunch of highly trained GIs doing a job nobody else would do. I did get the worst of it though. My MOS was 1040Zulu: Left Handed Rivet Wrench Operator/Repairman. I tell you, those extra six weeks of training was tough, but worth the effort in the end, as you'll see if you stick around to the end of the story.

"Well, Jackson," I said, "Should I send my dress greens to the tailor to be let out?"

Jackson chuckled. "It has been a while hasn't it? We're wearing dress blues now. We'll get your measurements when you get here and if you need it after you get back from this mission, it'll be here waiting for you. Get your ass to Ellington, there's a C5 waiting to take you to Langley. You've got a briefing at 1000 and if you don't piss anybody off, you've got another plane ride waiting for you at 1700. Shit, go ahead and piss people off---you're the only one who can do this job."

I gotta admit, I was a little scared. You see, back in '89 DARPA developed the Ambidextrous Mess Kit Rivet and my days in the service were numbered. Sure they Army would follow the old "existing supplies will be used until exhausted" rule for a while, but you know that every snot nosed kid in Woodland camo BDUs would want the shiny new models and somehow "lose" the older ones and go to the Supply Sergeant with some sob story . Probably send them home to use camping. I had to wonder what was up to call in a geezer like me.

I knew this thing was urgent because I had that C5 all to myself other than the flight crew, and it was a skeleton crew---just enough to keep it airborne. The pilot was a cute young Air Force Lieutenant named Barbara and all I'm gonna say about that is things got pretty interesting when she put that plane on autopilot and paid me a visit. I think she enjoyed it so much she put in for a transfer to the Army when we landed.

Three identical armored SUVs met me at Reagan---SOP for escorting targets like me that the enemy might try to take out before I even got my briefing. They have to take out all three SUVs to make sure they get the target, so I rubbed that rabbits foot on my key chain and calculated the odds. The motorcade to Langley was uneventful though, and soon I found myself in a soundproof room six stories underground face to face with Jackson and an Admiral I'd never met before. The Admiral didn't waste any time, not even so much as a howdy do, he just said

"Show him, Jackson."

Jackson opened the briefcase handcuffed to his wrist and laid 27 810 color glossy pictures with circles and arrows on them and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was onto the table.

"God God, man!" I said. "That's a '42!" I haven't seen one of those since they were pressed into service when the C Ration Rigatoni did all that damage to the '75 model and we had to repair damn near every one of them in the inventory."

The Admiral put both palms on the table and leaned towards me, the harsh fluorescent light casting weird shadows on his face.

"We know what it is. What we want to know is: Can you fix it?"

I examined the pictures carefully. The Left Hand Rivet was severely damaged and definitely needed to be replaced.

"I don't know. Spofford used to take care of these old ones, you should call him, and Lord knows what I'll find once I open it up."

Jackson cast his eyes to the floor.

"Spofford's out. Had an accident. Lost his index finger pulling on the D ring trying to open a '92."

I looked at him and said "I told you those things were widow makers."

He just nodded. "Can you do the job?'

I said "All I can do is promise I'll try." and in a couple of hours I was in the jump seat of an SR-71 winging my way towards Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan. The mess kit belonged to a Navy Seal. It had been given to him by his Daddy who had been a LRRP in 'Nam, and before that his Grandaddy had used it on the Makin Raid with Carlson's
Raiders in WW2. He wouldn't go on Ops without it-----and he'd been picked to be the button man on Osama Bin Laden.

Luckily I'd packed my old M53 Rivet Wrench with the M54 Left Hand Modification----those modified babies were even better than the original M37's. It takes a lot of time to keep one of those babies maintained and, OK, maybe a little bit of Love too. Mine looked like the day it had come out of Picatinny Arsenal back in the year I was born.

Turned out not to be too big of a job, but I did have to use one of the last Left Hand Mess Kit Rivets in existence to get it done. I gave the kid a quick briefing on care and maintenance and told him his kid could probably take it into space to fight aliens or something if it was taken care of.

He smiled and said to me "Thanks a lot. We're taking off in a couple of hours to go get Bin Laden. I can get you suited up if you want to come along. From what I've seen here, you'd be an asset to the Team."

I said thanks but no thanks, I leave the wet work up to you kids these days.

The rest is History.

The dress blues were waiting for me when I got back, just like Jackson said they would be--even had all my ribbons and Qual Badges on it. I put it on, the Admiral pinned another medal on my chest, and I damn near toppled over from the weight.

As I was packing to leave, Jackson came into my room and said "This little incident has got the Brass Hats nervous. They know you're not getting any younger and want you to come in and train some of these kids in the old gear just in case it happens again. Get back home and set your affairs in order. You've been Activated again and you won't be deactivated until you've got a full Squad of Left Hand Rivet Wrenchers trained up so they can do the job in their sleep.

I went home, closed the bank account, sent the wife to her mom's, sold the house, and shot the dog.

I leave for Langley in the morning.

john pickett
2014-09-23, 23:04
I've got a headache. I'm going to bed. G'nite.

Lugnut
2014-09-23, 23:08
Wordy but good. :congrats:

Superman
2014-09-23, 23:16
I call bull shit unless it had laser sights.

saimyoji
2014-09-23, 23:28
Is a left hand rivet wrencher like a left handed screw driver?

Sargevining
2014-09-23, 23:47
Is a left hand rivet wrencher like a left handed screw driver?

Similar, but the frammis is centered and beveled.

Crikey
2014-09-23, 23:48
Fuck the haters.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Ray
2014-09-24, 01:55
I served in the 80's, after left handed mess kits had been taken out of service. Instead they just issued lefties snap-in chow deflectors.

Roche
2014-09-24, 08:41
More action than I ever experienced although I pulled a TDY at Andrews via a '75 Camaro.

Superman
2014-09-24, 09:14
I wasn't allowed to have a mess kit. They said I'd poke my eye out with it.

Sargevining
2014-09-24, 09:53
I wasn't allowed to have a mess kit. They said I'd poke my eye out with it.

Idiots.

If they'd read the Bulletins, they'd know that there's a Training Program for guys like you.

Superman
2014-09-24, 18:01
Idiots.

If they'd read the Bulletins, they'd know that there's a Training Program for guys like you.

Another one of those stupid programs?

Sargevining
2014-09-24, 18:36
Another one of those stupid programs?

Just another way to get TDY is all.

'Cept its in 29 Palms------

Superman
2014-09-24, 18:39

TiDY?

Superman
2014-09-24, 19:59

Did I ever tell you about the time I was TDY to the 7th Ranger Reg, 5th Div.?

saimyoji
2014-09-24, 20:48
Nothing personal toward anyone, but there was not a "none of anyone's business" option to select. I have learned to value all branches of service equally and all forms of service equally with no judgment, but as my "profile" says a major irritation of mine is those who pass judgement on others based on very little information (Matthew chapter 7:1<- what He said). All I can do is attempt to control my own behavior. Will PM you helpful comments since you seem to be curious. If you are active outdoors in Texas you will see me in person out and about, I spend as little time indoors as possible. Its all good, life is good. I like funny stories and good jokes. I've got more friends than I can keep up with already, nothing personal.

no worries.

Superman
2014-09-24, 20:50
no worries.

Tell him thanks for stopping by. bye

ed bell
2014-09-25, 09:33
Isn't intro short for a quick introduction?

Austin
2014-09-25, 10:42