PDA

View Full Version : Found a Civil War camp!

huntinghippie
2016-04-17, 16:46
Well, me and my dad located a civil war camp and I think it's safe to say that he has finally figured the detector out because he killed me on this hunt. Found some awesome relics.
*https://youtu.be/Jd6pNBbMFQs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

john pickett
2016-04-18, 19:02
The first item is probably a .44 rimfire Henry carbine round. Hard to be certain, but I didn't see any sign of a central primer; therefore rimfire. The second item is a Miniball; probably .58 caliber. The base is filled with red Georgia clay. God, I miss Georgia!

huntinghippie
2016-04-18, 20:14
The first item is probably a .44 rimfire Henry carbine round. Hard to be certain, but I didn't see any sign of a central primer; therefore rimfire. The second item is a Miniball; probably .58 caliber. The base is filled with red Georgia clay. God, I miss Georgia!
I love Georgia. Don't think I could live anywhere else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Roche
2016-04-18, 21:16
I love Georgia. Don't think I could live anywhere else. You haven't lived until you've lived in Bridgeport, CT.

Bearpaw
2016-04-18, 21:42
You haven't lived until you've lived in Bridgeport, CT.

You haven't frozen until you've frozen at Cold Weather Survival School in Bridgeport, CA.

saimyoji
2016-04-18, 23:31
You haven't lived until you've lived in Bridgeport, CT.

My friend went to U Bridgeport way back in the day. He got robbed by the pizza delivery guy one night. At gunpoint. Fucker left the pizza and took off with a few hundred bucks.

But then when I lived in Baltimore my friend was robbed, taken to an ATM and forced to withdraw the daily limit by a guy wearing a planet of the apes mask. This was 1995.

saimyoji
2016-04-18, 23:32
You haven't frozen until you've frozen at Cold Weather Survival School in Bridgeport, CA.

Thats a different kind of hell altogether. Seen it on tv. You guys are fucking badass.

warraghiyagey
2016-04-19, 01:35

Ummm no.... you don't get to list anywhere in California as one of the all time froziest places.....

sheepdog
2016-04-19, 07:52
ahahahahahahahaha