PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back

attroll
2004-07-03, 00:18
Glad to see you finally got the forums back online. We knew you could do it. I know how you felt when you were afraid that they were gone. I could not imagine losing WhiteBlaze forums and having to start over again. Man that would be a pain in the you know what.

Anyway welcome back.

SGT Rock
2004-07-03, 00:50
Glad to see you finally got the forums back online. We knew you could do it. I know how you felt when you were afraid that they were gone. I could not imagine losing WhiteBlaze forums and having to start over again. Man that would be a pain in the you know what.

Anyway welcome back.

Thanks. Now I just have to set the board back up like it was before.

dixicritter
2004-07-03, 01:21
You can do it! Proud of ya!

Just don't forget to sleep tonight.... :p

attroll
2004-07-03, 01:28
Sleep who needs sleep we have to keep the users happy.

Sgathak
2004-07-04, 13:38
Did both forums get hacked?

People suck!

I saw what was done here and it just wasnt right... nothing more to it... it was just rude, unneeded, and unwelcome.

I guess thats why the 14 year old doing it thought he should do it.

Sorry you got hit, but the newer version of vBulletin is pretty nice :)

SGT Rock
2004-07-04, 14:11
check out the new front page to the site: http://hikinghq.net/index.php

attroll
2004-07-04, 19:24
Looking good Rock. It took me a minute to find the forum link on the front page. But I found it. Keep up the good work.

Kozmic Zian
2004-07-09, 10:10
Yea.....Sgt Rock........Thanks for the great forum. Looks like you been working hard at this, looks very similar to Attrol's and your other one, of course. Hope you have great success and a whole lots o' fun. KZ@

SGT Rock
2004-07-10, 18:43
Same software. There are some small modifications here and there to make them a little different though.