PDA

View Full Version : Post a picture

SGT Rock
2003-01-15, 10:07
If you want to post a picture there are two ways.

1. use the img tag from vB Code. For how to do this, look at the help link shown under the vB Code selection when posting.

To do this, the picture must be on the internet somewhere.

2. Attach the file. To do this, the file must be on your computer. Look under the Message box when making a post and you will see a selection called "Attach file" which allows you to brows to the picture. Picture size is limited under this option to conserve space.

Gray Blazer
2011-01-09, 20:55
That's one thing I wish you had, a gallery.

dixicritter
2011-01-09, 21:03
That's one thing I wish you had, a gallery.

We do have user albums under the usercp. Look under "networking" on the left side of the screen.

Kanga
2011-01-09, 21:27
what you're talking about requires effort. no.

Bulldawg
2011-01-09, 22:38
GB takes some great pics!!

sheepdog
2011-01-10, 16:58

Skidsteer
2011-01-10, 17:32
GB takes some great pics!!

Got his pic of Overmountain shelter hanging on my wall.

dixicritter
2011-01-10, 17:35
I've got two of his pics hanging on my wall. He's an awesome photographer!

Lugnut
2011-01-10, 17:39
I'm going with what Sheepdog said in post#6.:angel:

Gray Blazer
2011-01-11, 08:02
I've got two of his pics hanging on my wall. He's an awesome photographer!

Frolicking Dino took the pic of your family. I just made the frame.
I gave Rock another pic at the Bash 2009. Did it make it home? Winton got kinda plastered and left his beside his chair.

Skids, you forgot to mention you traded me some of your cool homemade stoves for that pic. My boys love them and were amazed.

dixicritter
2011-01-11, 10:26
Frolicking Dino took the pic of your family. I just made the frame.
I gave Rock another pic at the Bash 2009. Did it make it home? Winton got kinda plastered and left his beside his chair.

Skids, you forgot to mention you traded me some of your cool homemade stoves for that pic. My boys love them and were amazed.

Actually the family pic was a "self" portrait Rock took of us before my first overnight backpacking trip in 2007.

I do have the one that you gave Rock, plus I bought one from you another time. So I have three of your frames, and two of your photos. :wink:

Gray Blazer
2011-01-11, 10:42
Actually the family pic was a "self" portrait Rock took of us before my first overnight backpacking trip in 2007.

I do have the one that you gave Rock, plus I bought one from you another time. So I have three of your frames, and two of your photos. :wink:

That's gotta be the cutest smiley face I've ever seen.

Did you read about the dream I had with you and Lone Wolf in it? I posted it in a Mwienstone thread hoping he would interpret it for me. Alligator removed it and banned me from the thread (I think because there were real alligators in it and he thinks everything is about him).

dixicritter
2011-01-11, 15:50
That's gotta be the cutest smiley face I've ever seen.

Did you read about the dream I had with you and Lone Wolf in it? I posted it in a Mwienstone thread hoping he would interpret it for me. Alligator removed it and banned me from the thread (I think because there were real alligators in it and he thinks everything is about him).

Nope didn't see that. LOL

Gray Blazer
2011-01-11, 21:04
Weird dream. You and I and LW were in a speedboat. LW was driving crazy all over the place and laughing his head off. You and I were in seats on the opposite sides outside the bow and huge alligators were popping up and we kept kicking them down like wackamoles. My dreams are freaking strange.

Bearpaw
2011-01-11, 21:11
Weird dream. You and I and LW were in a speedboat. LW was driving crazy all over the place and laughing his head off. You and I were in seats on the opposite sides outside the bow and huge alligators were popping up and we kept kicking them down like wackamoles. My dreams are freaking strange.

Thank goodness you didn't let Matty analyze that dream. I don't think the net could handle it.

sheepdog
2011-01-12, 10:20
Thank goodness you didn't let Matty analyze that dream. I don't think the net could handle it.

hahahahahahahaha