One Can V8 Lite Instructions
o 1 V8 or similar style drink can
o 1 oven liner.
1. Cut the top off of the can. Trim the top until it is 1-1/8" (2.86 cm) tall. Pull off the tab from the top and the flap of aluminum that once covered the can opening and is now bent inside the can.
2. Around the bottom side of the can, make a series of small crimps to the inside of the can.
1. Cut the bottom of the can so it is 1-1/2" (3.81 cm) tall. Bend the bottom of the can where it curves up into the can down so it is a flat as possible. Ensure you don't push the center of the bottom down too far or the stove will be wobbly. If this happens, just dent the center of the bottom of the can back a little until it sits flat.
2. 1/2" (1.27 cm) from the top and 1" (2.54 cm) from the bottom drill 6 holes evenly spaced around the can 1/16" (1.59 mm) in diameter.
1. From the oven liner, cut a 3-1/2" (9 cm) square piece. Then cut off the four corners to make a hexagon.
2. bend up a 1/4" (6.4 mm) lip to form a shallow pan similar to a pie plate.
You should also build a windscreen using these instructions using the rest of the oven liner.